IPCams is a macOS, iOS, watchOS & tvOS app used to view and manage IP security cameras. If your camera supports a local RTSP, MJPEG or HLS stream, IPCams should be able to view it.
• Connect multiple cameras and their web management interfaces
• View your camera stream with IPCams supercharged fluid camera viewer
• Utilize the dashboard view to keep an eye on multiple cameras at once
• Get immersed with your camera stream in full screen mode
• Capture important moments with camera snapshots
• Go big and view multiple cameras & dashboards across multiple windows
• Sync your cameras with iCloud to easily connect from your other devices
IPCams 2.4 is here and it is all about sharing! Here's whats new:
• IPCams Pro family plans - Check out the newly available Pro family plans to share with your family group
• Configuration import & export - Export and share your camera configuration data with others
• Various bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Gets the job done
A lot of the reviews are wrong stating there is no RTSP. I in fact have 4 RTSP streams going. With that said, sometimes the streams fail to load on my iPhone X. Not sure if it’s due to my WiFi setup or the app. I have a separate IP cam app on my MBP and the streams load fine there. This app works in a pinch and it’s perfect for what it is. Nothing less, nothing more.
Great app, complex setup due to weird settings
Got this app and I’m relatively good at setting stuff up. This threw me for a loop. Tried many different versions of the settings and was able to see the website for my camera. I had to go thru GitHub to be able to contact the developer, but he responded very quickly. Have a couple of suggestions for a fix and it worked great. I don’t think this was any fault of the app, just weird settings, but he said he will address the issue in further updates.
Overall, a great app that I can sync across my Apple devices. A++
Great Addition to my Unifi Protect System
I’ve got a security camera system from Ubiquiti, with a dozen cameras, and the Unifi Protect app is great, but it does not allow users to create nice tiled, multi-camera views (their web UI does, but that doesn’t work on mobile). The system does, however, support RTSP streams, so this app is perfect. I simply added 4 cameras using their RTSP stream, created a dashboard and entered full-screen mode. BAM! Multi-camera view. Great job, does exactly what I wanted (but couldn’t do with my Unifi app).
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tyler Jones
- 22.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Tyler Jones
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Monthly $0.99
- Pro Lifetime $34.99
- Pro Yearly $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.