Do you make shopping lists and then forget to take them with you? Do you fumble trying to figure out which products have associated coupons? Do you wish you could easily send your shopping list to another family member? If so, this app is for you.
- When you create your shopping list, each item can be saved in your favorites so next time the item can be easily selected.
- You can associate shopping items with a particular store/location and then list only those items when desired.
- You can sort your shopping list either alphabetically or according to the item's category.
- You can reorder your categories so they list in the same order you normally shop.
- You can associate a photo with each item.
- You can indicate whether a coupon is associated with an item.
- You can attach a memo to an item.
- While shopping you can calculate the cost of items including total cost of all items.
- As you put items in your cart, you can check off each item and, upon checkout, delete all checked items from your list.
- You can email or text the list to anyone else who might be heading to the store.
* Fixed a category problem resulting from users skipping directly from V1.34 straight to V1.39.
Ratings and Reviews
Loved it until it crashed
Used it religiously for almost a year, and loved how simple and effective it is. Today I decided that I would remove some category tags that I never used (such as “international foods”). The app crashed and now I can’t even get it to successfully launch again. Tried restarting my phone to no avail. I think I’ll have to delete and reinstall the app to get it working again. Very disappointed that I’ll lose all of the shopping list items that I added to it. Otherwise the app is terrific.
March 02 update:
The problem was resolved in the latest update and I didn’t lose any of my data. Thanks, Renee!
Developer Response ,
Hi Dan, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I believe I've located the problem and will be submitting a new version soon. If you have not already deleted the current version, please wait to see if V1.37 fixes the problem. My sincere apologies. ~Renée Borsari, Chief Cook & Bottle Washer, Borsari Technical Services, BorsariTech@gmail.com
Great shopping list! I like this app. Today there was a notice about an update, that means someone is paying attention - (s)he asked for feedback, that’s “communication”: a message goes out and it gets a response/reply. “Communication” is important to this developer and his users - me anyway. This app does that well (communicates): tap and it responds. Tap “help” and there it is - simple directions, to the point. Check or uncheck your list responds. I like “KISS” and KISS seems to apply to this platform. When I’m making a to/do list “simple” is the rule - Keep It Simply Simple! Thanks for your updates, good to know you’re there and you have given us a great shopping list! Please keep it up and KISS!
Great Shopping Assistant!
This app is great for organizing what you need and what store you need it at as well as the general location in the store (you tell it where). I really like that it gives the options of favorites so you don’t have to input something over again, you just check the box and then click remove and it’s off your main list but still in your favorites (if you choose that option when inputting the item). I have gotten to where I use it all the time now. As long as I have it on the list it doesn’t get forgotten!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Renee Borsari
- 2.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Borsari Technical Services
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.