devRant is a fun community for developers to share and bond over their successes and frustrations with code, tech, and life as a programmer!
There are a lot of great technical resources for software developers out there, but not a lot of places you can go where you can talk about your life as a programmer with other people who really understand what’s got you feeling like a coding genius or like you’re surrounded by idiots (ok, maybe both). That place is devRant.
devRant Terms of Service: https://devrant.com/terms
- Fix crashes with in-app notifications
- Fix crashes with push notifs
- Fix crashes with universal links
- Fix upload gif issue
- Other stability improvements
- More fixes for iOS 13
- Some fixes for incorrect listview items
- UI tweaks
- New avatar items
- Performance improvements
- Setting to show all user avatars as pixelated versions
- Setting to show all user scores as binary
- Autosave rant text as draft
- Introducing rant filters! You can now filter the feed by rant types!
- Introducing notif tabs! Your in-app notifs are now viewable by type so you can quickly browse whichever notifs you want!
- iPhone X support!
- You can now "scroll to bottom" of any rant that has 10 or more comments!
- Easy-to-access refresh button at the bottom of any comment thread so you can refresh to see if there are new comments
- New "post type" selector for easier classification of rant types in the future!
- Brand new black theme (devRant++ only)
- Thank you: we are very appreciative of all the positive reviews and awesome feedback. Please note that our team (1 dev and 1 designer) are working extremely hard to fix the remaining bugs. It's one of our top priorities to squash them all. Thank you! - If you are enjoying devRant, please take a moment to leave a review for the app. This helps new developers find the community and leads to more fun rants!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don’t hesitate to get involved.
It truly is an outstanding community. Considering most others out there (which I will not name) have such a toxic community.
App good, community evil
From my very own experience I can tell that the idea, as always, was great, but the community of people most vocal there consists mostly of self centered ignorant angry thugs. I tried, I posted, I left unimpressed.
- Hexical Labs LLC
- 11.2 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2020 Hexical Labs LLC
- In-App Purchases
- devRant++ $1.99
- 1-400 Points for Avatar Item $0.99
- 401-800 Points for Avatar Item $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.