JXCirrus CalCount is a food and exercise diary designed for people who are in the process of losing weight, tracking their exercise, or just want to watch what they are eating. It helps you monitor your calories by tracking the food that you are eating, as well as the exercise you do each day. You can build recipes that you use often. Makes calorie tracking simple.
- Record all of the food that you eat in a day.
- Builds up a list of your own foods and recipes to make searching a snap.
- Once you have identified your most common foods, you can record an entire meal with only a few clicks of the mouse. Entering a whole day need only take a couple of minutes.
- Colour codes your daily totals so you can see how you are going at a glance.
- Allows you to balance your calories over a day, a week or longer.
- Let the system calculate your ideal calorie range, based on your age, height, weight, sex and activity level. Even adjusts for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Calculates your ideal intake for up to 24 other nutrients, including: Fat, Salt, Cholesterol, Fibre, Alcohol, Vitamins, Iron, Caffeine.
- Record your Time, Speed, Distance or Repetitions against your exercise.
- Make up recipes based on a combination of several foods.
- Graph your daily consumption and weekly history.
- Lets you record the exercise that you do each day, and adjusts total calories accordingly.
- Records total daily amounts from fitness trackers.
- Record your Time, Speed, Distance or Repetitions against your exercise (if you are jogging, cycling or swimming).
- Lets you record your weight as often as you want.
- Built in food database - the NUTTAB 2010 Nutrient Tables (published by Food Standards Australia/New Zealand).
- Export and import your own lists of foods and exercises.
- Save bookmarks to online food databases for quick reference.
- Sync data between devices using iCloud or Cloud Share services.
- Plug in an alternative food database.
- Keep different files for different family members (as many as you like).
- Works without an internet connection.
- Detailed inbuilt user manual.
- Calculates and displays a summary for all of the nutrients you are tracking. The summary can be daily, weekly or monthly, and is colour coded to show how you are going against your goals.
- Displays daily, weekly or monthly averages for your different exercise goals.
- Allows you to graph your nutrient intake over time, and compare to weight.
- Allows you to graph your exercise over time (for those doing regular training).
- Displays an indicator on the main diary page to show which nutrients are looking like going over for the day, and which ones might be under (to help with meal planning).
- Meal planning mode allows you to enter meals as far into the future as you want and see how they look against your targets.
- In your food list, bad foods (foods that would take you over your daily limits) are shown in red. Good foods (foods that will help you get your RDI, such as foods high in fibre) are shown in green.
- Set up extra meals during the day.
- Set up weight goals and track your progress.
- Fixed a crash when editing records.
Ratings and Reviews
Convenient and fast!
I appreciate how easy it is to enter in selections that are my preference as related to dietary choices. I have to say also that whenever I had questions related to function, Andrew, the creator of this application was always prompt and most helpful in helping me to deal with whatever my issues were. I tend to do much better with maintaining my health if I track input, status and activity! I will hopefully be able to use this app for a very long time! Thank you, Andrew!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.