JXCirrus Finance lets you take control of the chaos of your home finances. Follow and check the balance in all of your bank accounts - JXCirrus Finance tracks every transaction and lets you tick them off against your bank statements. Create budgets to track where the money is going to, and graph them over time.
Some of the features are:
- Keep the balance of multiple bank accounts as well as cash.
- Assign expenses to different budgets and keep track of your spending patterns.
- Statement mode helps you match your records with your bank statement (only available in Premium Edition).
- Lock off transactions so that they cannot be altered (once you have checked them off against your bank account).
- Transaction details are pre-filled where possible to make it super quick to enter everything you spend.
- Balance your account records against the cash in your bank account or your wallet.
- Create estimated future transactions, such as holidays.
- Quickly transfer between accounts or budgets.
- Display your account balances or budgets week-by-week, month-by-month or year-by-year (and save to your favourite spreadsheet).
- Shows a graph of your account balance.
- Keep different files for different family members (as many as you like).
- Great search and bulk edit functions for transactions.
- Works perfectly happily when disconnected from the internet.
- Sync data between devices using iCloud or Cloud Share services.
- Detailed inbuilt user manual.
- Smarter pre-filling of transactions.
- Fixed up the mysterious disappearing graph.
Ratings and Reviews
Does what I need
JXFinance pays for itself every month in time savings. I can balance my check book and each of my credit cards with a minimum of time and agravation. Sure beats hand calculations and spreadsheets without having to deal with more complex apps.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great feedback. Very glad to hear it is working well!
This is a nice finanical application. It is very easy to setup and use. It is different from other financial applications, but it is easy to use and has a nice clean interface. It is an excellent personal finanical application. I like the reports it generates.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.