You’re unique, so why assume a treatment that works for someone else will work for you?
Welcome to the N1 app, an easy-to-use tool to help you investigate the impact of different interventions on your health. This app is developed and managed by the Institute for Next Generation Healthcare at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.
The N1 app helps you to complete a good n-of-1 study, by assisting with:
• what outcomes to measure
• which treatments to try
• when to take each treatment
• how to track your results
The program then uses sophisticated statistics to analyze your data to determine which treatment is most effective for you. At the end, you get a personalized visualization of all of the data you collected during the experiment, along with an answer about what worked best for you.
What works best for you might be completely different from what works best for someone else!
- iPhone 6S or later, running iOS11 or later
- You must be a U.S. resident and 18 years or older
- You must provide your consent on a per study basis
Additional eligibility criteria are described within the app on a per study basis.
Ratings and Reviews
Finally, a way to self experiment in a measurable, statistically rigorous way. Seamless interface, comprehensive onboarding, and easy-to-manage study process.
Mount Sinai, I hope you come out with more N-of-1s on here soon!
- Next Generation Healthcare, corp.
- 105.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.