Paw: The Dog Care Community
Paw is the dog care community that introduces dog owners to neighbors for dog care friendships and park playdates.
Have a dog? Pawsome.
The cost of dog care is too high. With Paw you can save tons of money by making friends with dog owners or dogless folks who genuinely want to take care of your dog out of kindness.
Don’t have a dog? We feel your pain.
Fill the dog-shaped hole in your heart by spending time with a neighbors dog who needs some extra help.
Learn more here: https://www.ilovepaw.com/
Paw is currently only available in San Francisco. If you're not in SF, you can still sign up for our waitlist to be the first to get on board when Paw becomes available near you.
Information about In-App Purchases:
We offer monthly and annual subscriptions to Paw for caregivers and dog owners. Prices are clearly displayed in the app.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
* Your subscription will automatically renew itself, unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
* You can manage your subscriptions and turn of auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in the iTunes Store
* If you choose to use our free trial, any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
* If you don't choose to purchase the Caregiver or Owner subscription, you can continue to use all the free features of Paw.
We update Paw as often as possible to provide our members with the best experience possible. This update includes the ability to let other members know your availability for Meet & Greets and if you have any upcoming trips that you need help for.
Ratings and Reviews
Found help during my recovery
Paw has proved a big help. When I fractured my ankle initially it cost a ton on dog walkers I could barely afford and worried daily about my dog as recovery of the fracture is very slow. Having been recommended Paw it has solved my worry. The app is easy to use and the person who walks them is lovely, reliable,caring and loved by my dog!
You know how there are apps that are free but if you would like to have premium services you’d have to pay extra? But at least you can still access the basic features of the app? Paw doesn’t do that. You can’t do ANYTHING unless you upgrade to premium - which by the way is $10 A MONTH. All you can do it make a profile and look at dog pictures. You can’t initiate conversation with anyone. You can message anyone. It’s basically an app that lets you look at pictures of nearby dogs. I don’t need an app for that. MAKE SOME FUNCTIONS FREE AND THE UPGRADES FUNCTIONS PREMIUM ACCESS. tinder is free and I am connection with PEOPLE. It’s ridiculous that an app that only connects with DOGS would be $10 a month. Don’t do this unless you’re willing to shell out the money. Go to a dog park. Get to know some people and get their numbers.
Developer Response ,
We’re sorry to hear that you didn’t have a great experience on Paw and that the membership plan wasn’t clear. We offer everyone a 100% free 30-day trial of all the features to get a feel for the community. Safety is our top priority, which is why our membership includes a comprehensive insurance plan for you and your dog, and allows us to verify all new members on Paw. This is something that the other free apps that you mentioned do not offer. We hope this clears up your concerns.
Have a great day,
The Paw Team
Great app and comunity
I have meet amazing people and dogs with this app. Also have made friends that we meet in regular basis and help with the dogs. It has been fantastic to socialize Phoebe and get her out of being afraid all the time. (I rescued her 2 months ago). High five!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PawProducts, Inc.
- 80.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 PawProducts, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Owner (Monthly) $9.99
- Caregiver (Monthly) $3.99
- Caregiver (Annually) $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.