Playlists app is a perfect solution if you getting ready for your favorite artist's concert, or even better for a festival with many artists.
With Playlists, you can create playlists that are based not on specific songs but on artists themselves.
Playlists, based on your choices, will create a flexible playlist that will update every time you add a new song to your Music Library.
Your playlist will be in sync with your library. No need to remember adding newly released songs to the playlist. Playlists will do it for you right after you add them to Music Library.
- create dynamic playlists based on chosen artists
- auto-generated playlist with songs recently added to Music Library
- support for songs and artists already added to Music Library
- show/play playlist already existing in the system's Music application
Thanks for using Playlists!
This update includes:
- create an unlimited number of composed playlists (In-App Purchase in Power-Ups)
- remove ads (In-App Purchase in Power-Ups)
- rename and remove (for composed playlists)
- context menu for playlists and artists
- Dark Mode (if available and enabled in system settings)
- bug fixing and improvements
We would greatly appreciate your feedback! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is horrible. It doesn’t even work you have to buy music the transfer it all the way to the app. It gets really annoying. It has soo many ads it’s not funny. Make sure you don’t waste your time on this app. Don’t get the app.
Developer Response ,
I am really sorry you feel that way! As listed in the description, right now the App works with songs and artists already added to the Music Library. Yes, the App shows few ads in the form of a small banner that does not cover any content. With the newest version, you can also disable ads using the Shop section on the Settings screen. I hope the next updates will bring contents that are more relevant to you.
How do you Even use this.this app is just a waste of time.😪😪😪🙃🙃🙃
Developer Response ,
The application allows creating playlists from songs already added to Music Library on your device.
You can choose artists, and their songs will be included when you play the playlist.
If you have any problems let us know at email@example.com
We are working on improvements and we are open to suggestions on what can be done better. Ideas for new features are also welcome.
Playlists App Support Team
- Wojciech Malec
- 19.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2020 Wojciech Malec
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $2.99
- Unlimited Playlists $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.