Buying a used car? Run a Vehicle History Report before you buy can save you thousands of dollars sometime later, protect you from fraud and avoid the use of unsafe vehicle.
AmericanVinCheck.com specializes in providing Vehicle History Report about a vehicle's title history, odometer reading history, stolen records, records of certain damages, lien/impound history that covers 60+ problems.
1. Scanning vehicle barcode to read VIN.
2. To decode or check VIN with DMV and NMVTIS.
3. Run U.S. Vehicle History Report.
• VIN barcode scanning - Free
• VIN decoding - Free
• U.S. Vehicle History Report
o Consumer: $6.99 per report
o Dealer: see dealer plans in app
What’s included in the report?
1. Title History - Current and historical title information.
2. Lien / Impound / Export Records - Check open liens on the vehicle.
3. Junk / Salvage / Total Loss History - Avoid potentially unsafe vehicle.
4. Odometer Reading & Checks - Check Mileage History to avoid odometer rollback & fraud.
5. Theft Records - Check active theft and theft recovery records.
6. Check 60+ Problems/Title Brands
What's included in the 60+ problems?
• Flood damage
• Fire damage
• Hail damage
• Salt water damage
• Salvage: Damage or Not Specified
• Test Vehicle
• Salvage Retention
• Prior Taxi
• Prior Police
• Original Taxi
• Original Police
• Reserved. Eliminated
• Warranty Return
• Agricultural Vehicle
• Logging Vehicle
• Street Rod
• Vehicle Contains Reissued VIN
• Owner Retained
• Reserved. Eliminated. Bond Posted
• Memorandum Copy
• Reserved. Eliminated. Parts Only
• Recovered Theft
• Undisclosed Lien
• Prior Owner Retained
• Vehicle Non-conformity Uncorrected
• Vehicle Non-conformity Corrected
• Vehicle Safety Defect Uncorrected
• Vehicle Safety Defect Corrected
• VIN Replaced
• Gray Market
• Manufacturer Buy Back
• Former Rental
• Salvage: Stolen
• Salvage: Reasons Other Than Damage or Stolen
• Disclosed Damage
• Prior Non-Repairable / Repaired
• Inoperable Vehicle
• Hazardous Substance Contaminated Vehicle
• Odometer Brands
• Odometer: Actual
• Odometer: Not Actual
• Odometer: Tampering Verified: Tampering Verified
• Odometer: Exempt from Odometer Disclosure
• Odometer: Exceeds Mechanical Limits
• Odometer: May be Altered
• Odometer: Replaced
• Odometer: Reading at Time of Renewal
• Odometer: Discrepancy
• Odometer: Call Title Division
• Odometer: Rectify Previous Exceeds Mechanical Limits Brand
* Added submenus for 'Your reports', "Your orders", "Update profile" and "Change Password"
* Support iOS 8.1 and above
* Disabled app banner in iOS device.
* Enable In-app purchase.
* Fixed a bug for updating profile.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app! Very easy to use. Scan it and check it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.