Binji the most complete personal finance solution and includes a proprietary digital display debit Mastercard that’s supported by app-based banking. Featuring the ability to sync and fund from up to 24 credit and debit cards, the Binji Card works in tandem with a companion app to essentially create an operating system for your money, providing everyone with more access and control in their financial lives.
All aspects of Binji are designed to streamline financial tasks and to be easy for everyone to use.
Binji Makes Life Easier with Cutting-Edge Technology. To thrive in today’s digital age, the Binji Digital Display Mastercard and App leverage advanced technology to free users from financial management limitations.
The duo’s top benefits include:
- Card Consolidation: The Binji Card can store up to 24 third-party debit or credit cards to be used as funding sources to your Binji Account so it can serve as the only physical card you need to have with you to shop in-store and online.
- Digital Display Screen: Binji Card’s digital display screen shows the current balance of your Binji Account, the last four digits of the selected funding source, and a four character “nickname” for fast identification.
- Easy To Use: Consumers select their funding source by using Binji’s two-button interface to scroll through synced accounts. Once selected, the user simply holds the down arrow button to initiate the transfer of funds from any synced debit or credit card to their Binji Account.
- Save Money: The Binji App is free to download. Eliminates monthly and overdraft fees. Binji Accounts are FDIC insured up to $250,000 and provide access to over 35,000 fee-free ATMs.
- Advanced Security: The Binji Card transmits information through its secure, cloud-based processing engine. Credit and debit card information is immediately encrypted in a secure token vault to protect user information. If lost or stolen, Binji Card transactions can be turned off immediately via the Binji App.
Binji Provides Access to Money in the Digital Age Where Others Don’t. Binji’s unique operating system for money offers users the most complete way to take control of their personal finances, when and where it's convenient for them.
The platforms key features include:
- Direct Deposit: Binji Spending Accounts are direct deposit-ready and each has a unique account and routing number.
- Early Access to Paychecks: Users who enroll in Binji direct deposit get access to their money up to two days earlier than what’s offered by traditional banks.
- Peer-To-Peer Payments: Instantly pay, receive and request money from friends with Binji’s P2P payments service. Unlike other services, you can use these funds immediately from your Binji Card without having to transfer to a third-party bank.
- Accepted Worldwide: Binji Card can be swiped or dipped into any point-of-sale machine that accepts debit Mastercard and can even be used internationally.
- Battery Life: On average, Binji Card’s battery lasts up to three years, which will typically cover the lifespan of the card from issue through the expiration date.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: The Binji Card and App communicate via smartphone Bluetooth connection so you can add and select funding sources on the go.
1. Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Update: Thanks for reaching out, Binji. I appreciate the refund offer and have now sent two emails to request my refund, and have yet to receive a response. I will send a third Monday if I don’t get a response by then. To the people reading this review, I’ll let you know if I get my refund or not.
Original: Last week I wasn’t able to transfer any money into the Binji account and wound up lucky the place I went took Apple Pay. Binji said it was down for maintenance but never sent out a notification they were doing that.
Today I just got an email that funding transfers have been shut down again. This time because Binji is being attacked by hackers. I’m seriously concerned about what those hackers got.
I’d really like my money back. I loved this idea but it’s clear to me that a lot more beta testing should have happened before this was marketed completely. I am disappointed and unfortunately also stranded at work with no money because they shut down funding again today and my card is unloaded. (Well. I have five bucks.)
Please issue refunds. The people who trusted you with their information deserve a way out now that it appears they really shouldn’t have. Thanks.
Developer Response ,
We sincerely thank you for your support in becoming an early adopter of our product and are grateful for your feedback as we grow.
We understand your frustration, and are making adjustments to keep this from happening in the future. The last thing we want is for a customer to feel stranded. We are revamping by implementing additional security enhancements to ensure, to the best of our efforts, this and other such activities no longer take place across our platform. Please be rest assured that your personal information is fully encrypted and stored. We are also working on some new app features including cash back rewards and retail benefits. Please check your inbox, as we recently sent you an email with an update on the refund offer. Please take a look and if there is anything else we can do better, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re working hard to provide the best experience to our customers!
The Binji Team
Needs a lot of work
I love this card. I love the idea. I hate that I haven’t been able to use it. Binji was attacked by hackers a few months ago, and disabled the ability to load the card with money. It’s important for people to understand that these things happen, I applaud them for playing it safe and taking funding offline until the problems are resolved.
At the same time, it’s been more than 3 months and the app is still non-functional.
It stinks because Binji is an incredible concept and I would love to use their service.
I really hope that Binji fixes their issue and does the right thing by their early adopters, and either offers their second card free (because the battery on these cards do die) or credits their users in some way, shape or form for the inconvenience.
I would hate to see the company get awful press for putting profits before their customers, and I do hope they work something out to make it right with their product evangelists.
I’ve gotten so many compliments and “what is that” from people who see my card. I would love to use it again.
Won’t accept a return
I received a defective Binji card. They’ve told me that items can’t be returned once the box is opened. I’m pursuing a refund with my bank. Insane that people do this in 2019. Be careful with these guys.
Update: I finally got a replacement card...right as the payment system went down. The card seemed to “work”, but obviously the payment system’s crash made it impossible to test.
My credit card has issued a refund, and I’m now walking away from Binji. Best to save your money.
Developer Response ,
Our customer support team has been trying to reach you but keeps getting forwarded to your voicemail.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.