Tomato Timer is a simple app designed to help you get things done.
HOW IT WORKS.
Tomato Timer helps you complete tasks by chunking the time you spend working into "work sessions", which are punctuated by breaks.
Work for some period of time, then take a break. After a few work sessions, take a longer break.
You can configure how long each work session, short break, and long break are by navigating to Settings.
• Turn on Notifications to get reminded when to begin your next session
• Configure the length of work sessions, short breaks, and long breaks
• Choose whether the session should automatically start
• Keep your device awake while the app is in the foreground
• Set a gorgeous theme color
Tomato Timer is free and open source software. If you'd like to check out the source code, visit https://github.com/atecle/tomatotimer. If you'd like to buy the developer a coffee, visit https://www.buymeacoffee.com/adamtecle
- Minor UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I love the minimalistic design! The app does not contain any unnecessary features, and it’s incredibly easy to use due to its clean interface. 10/10
Love the simplicity!
I’ve tried other timer apps, but I like this one the best because of its simplicity.
Clean look, easy to use! This has really helped me to keep focus and get things done!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.