In this new role-playing game, you are a Rage Knight, born to fight and conquer. Battle friends and foes in a living fantasy world full of mysterious monsters and mighty enemies as you strive to become the Land’s most feared and famous Knight in the Order of Rage.
Rage Knights, heroes to the people, once defended the world. Now, it is controlled and corrupted by the dark power of Lord Karnon. As a new Rage Knight, explore a rich fantasy RPG world, battle epic monsters, fight enemies and corrupted Rage Knights to create your own legend amongst the Order of Rage.
BRING YOUR INNER KNIGHT TO LIFE
Launch the game, create your Knight and join the new action-packed RPG adventure from Midoki and enter an epic fantasy world!
• Follow the legendary Sir Edward Drakeson through your first RPG trials and battle him to prove your worth to the Order of Rage.
• Earn your Gauntlet, the powerful relic and symbol of the Order of Rage and begin your epic RPG adventure in Astellan, at the edge of a colourful fantasy world.
• Play the game of fame and riches by collecting legendary items to customize and strengthen your Rage Knight.
• In this brand new RPG, recruit and upgrade Ancient Heroes to improve your battle powers.
• Call upon your Rage to unleash your Heroes’ unique abilities during a fight.
FIGHT YOUR WAY TO THE TOP AND BECOME A LEGEND
In this new game, level up your Knight and battle goblins, beasts and undead creatures as you delve deeper into a world of fantasy and mystery. In this gesture-driven combat game, choose the best RPG tactics to win battles and become a legend.
• Win rare treasure in hunts and quests to improve your gear and up your game.
• Collect Ancient Heroes to fight by your side and summon their epic abilities in times of need.
• Choose your RPG strategy. Select your weapons and heroes to fit your goals and win the fight!
• Master your RPG combat skills: Create a perfect chain of attacks switching between weapon, gauntlet and Hero powers.
• Defeat fellow knights, and become the Hero of the PvP arena.
GEAR UP IN STYLE
Your Knight, your style! In this new RPG game, create the perfect mix of style and power to stand out from the crowd!
• Fully customise your Rage Knight. Show off your epic style to your friends and foes.
• Collect the best gear from hundreds of items and stand tall in the PvP arena and leaderboards.
• Create a look that fits your personality and fight with style.
JOIN THE KNIGHTHOOD
Join a guild: hone your RPG skills by defeating titanic Guild Bosses with your fellow knights.
• Build your own guild: Rally your friends and develop an unstoppable fellowship - a Guild to be the envy of them all.
• Chat with guildmates in real-time to strengthen your bonds and hone your RPG strategy.
• Fight Epic battles. Together you can build a legacy and live up to the glory of the Order of Rage.
Knighthood tailors the RPG experience to your mobile device and lifestyle. In this game, explore towns and dungeons while engaging a fantasy world full of monsters in one-handed, epic gesture-driven combat.
Knighthood is completely free to play but some optional in-game items will require payment. You must be connected to the Internet to access the game.
Do not sell my data: King shares your personal information with advertising partners to personalize ads. Learn more at https://king.com/privacyPolicy. If you wish to exercise your Do Not Sell My Data rights, you can do so by contacting us via the in-game help centre or by going to https://soporto.king.com/
· The Library is open! Travel to Mirefen and learn how to upgrade entire groups of Heroes
· Charm tools are here. Spanners remove currently slotted charms, and Chisels give you the chance to reroll a slot
· Head to Mirefen’s Morpharium to reskin your gear – craft your own look based on gear you’ve already obtained
· Dark Tor returns – lots of new rewards and Side Stories for our old friends
· Auto-locking Event gear
· Lots more – join us on Facebook or Discord for the details!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun game with problems.
First off, I would highly recommend this game to anyone. The graphic and sound design are phenomenal, and the game itself is a blast. However, it does have its share of problems. Almost everything has a daily limit, and I feel this limit is too strict. Sometimes, it makes some sense with hunts and the portal, but there’s already an energy system in the game. Only being able to do each hunt 5 times a day is fine because there’s multiple hunts to do, and the portal because one doesn’t want the player to achieve all of the rewards so fast. However, I believe the limit system should be used for each individual favor, portal battle, etc. instead of a total limit. The current system is way too restricting and makes the game much grindier as one has to wait a day to do certain things. The limit system is sometimes fine on its own, however with the energy system it is ridiculous. The only time the two systems come together is for hunts which is fine, but the portal, monster cave (which I think the torches for entering are too rare), favors, and others shouldn’t be this restricting. I also believe the energy system should be a little faster. Other than that, good game.
I love the game but...
This is a fantastic game, hence everyone else’s responses, but I wish the hunts made sense. I just recently got into the game as I mean it just came out but it really seeps into the idea of pay to win. Which I mean you don’t have to but to get anywhere or progress you do, the weapon development//upgrading is already beginning to feel very grind-like (which I don’t necessarily mind) but the issue is it doesn’t pay off well. Even after referring back to hunts when progressing into the game 6 turns is ridiculous, I was even tempted to pay (which I don’t mind either but I don’t want to pay for something in which the money I spend is going to require me to end up spending kore to catch up.) all in all I love the game but it’s lacking the engaging experience of progression through earning and I feel like it falls short for that reasoning. I’m personally going to continue to play but just like clash royale eventually the money grab will get on my nerves and rather than wanting to pay I won’t pay at all. I needed a new mobile game in which I just hope these little issues can be reduced and the game could be one of the best games to be released on the App Store. I just hope the devs are actually listening and aren’t trying to monetize as bad as candy crush was. Godspeed and I hope the best for this game.🙏🏽
Enjoyable very much!
Love this game so much that many ideas started sprawling everywhere in my mind, I have a couple of them or two. The first one is since I found out that there’s a samurai hero in this game and I love samurai very much here’s this: involve a far eastern part of the world of knighthood, where you can meet the different version of the knights of rage, why not put the samurai of virtue: they master the art of virtues and allows them to summon yokai from their sword called yokai-no-tsurugi. And the second one is one that could make anybody love it more is that they should involve before I say this well I know in many fantasy genre we are treated to dragon knights and all that, nothing personal about that so here’s one type of knight you would love, the Dino knights! Awesome idea right? I think that be amazing enough to have into knighthood. I mean I’m thinking about the Dino might rage gauntlet, Dino knight heroes, dinosaur type monsters and all, trust many dinosaur fans are going to love that so much without a doubt. So what do you think? Impressed? Intrigued? Amazed that such an idea came to mind? Cause let me tell ya, it amazed me too when that came to me.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- King.com Limited
- 1.2 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Midoki
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Pass $4.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Starter Pack $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.