Stoicism Quotes & Greek Philosophy with daily notifications. 20K+ Quotes pictures. Quotes on stoicism. You can meditate, favourite quotes, copy and share with friends.
Stoicism Quotes & Greek Philosophy with daily notifications. 20K+ Quotes pictures. Stoicism is "Buddhism with an attitude." It is a philosophy that has been adopted by entrepreneurs, athletes, psychologists, and politicians. This app provides quotes on stoicism. You can favourite quotes, copy and share with your friends.
It allows you to browse quotes according to the author or different categories. It includes quotes from Marcus Aurelius and other Stoic philosophers like Seneca.
Use the Stoicism Philosophy to live happier. Make a habit out of a Stoic routine - daily journaling, meditations, reflection and mood tracking.
Chakra Meditation with text quotes. Goto detail view of text quotes ... and focus on the center of animation.
Quotes. Read and save your favorite inspiring quotes from Stoic Philosophers
Live a Stoic life.
Learn how to cope with stress and enjoy every moment of your life.
Features of the App:
* Quotes on Philosophy and Stoicism from famous Philosophers and Intellectuals.
* Simple, elegant and beautiful design.
* Elegant backgrounds - updated daily.
* Download the Quote as an image or share on WhatsApp, FaceBook, Twitter.
* Quick search that lets you search for quotes by typing in a keyword or the author name.
* Variety of categories to choose from.
* Add a quote to your Favorites by clicking on the Heart icon. You can then select the My List quotes from the menu for later viewing.
* Share quotes on Email, Facebook Whatsapp, SMS. You can also copy the quote to the clipboard.
* Receive daily notification of select quotes and be inspired. You can also choose to disable notifications.
* 20000+ quote pictures created especially for Stoic Enthusiasts.
Philosophy Quotes, Stoic Quotes, Stoicism, Wisdom Quotes, Inspirational Quotes and Nuggets of Wisdom.
Quotes from famous Ancient Greek philosophers like Socrates, Plato, Aristotle. Epictetus, Epicurus, Alexander the Great and Roman stoic philosophers like Seneca, Marcus Aurelius, Albert Camus, Arthur C. Clarke, Baruch Spinoza, Blaise Pascal, George Berkeley, John Locke, Karl Marx, Lao Tzu, George Boole, Sun Tzu, Arthur Schopenhauer.
* Letters From a Stoic by Lucius Annaeus Seneca (Otherwise known as Seneca the Younger, or simply, Seneca)
* The Enchiridion of Epictetus
* On The Shortness of Life by Lucius Annaeus Seneca.
Stoicism is a philosophy of leaders. As Tim Ferriss put it:
- become less emotionally reactive
- become a better, kinder person
- become better at resolving conflicts
And remember "We suffer more in imagination than in reality"
Ratings and Reviews
Quite possibly the perfect app
Smart interface keeps me on point without derailing the moment. Brilliant, motivating and well executed. All the smart people have it 😎
Excellent but has issue
I have not been using this very long but I like it very much. One thing I do not like however, is that well you can download one of the Memes or quotes you cannot share it from the app itself. I also do not like getting a quote that I found that popped up in my notifications and then when I click on my notification leads me to an entirely different quote and I have no way of finding that quote again. But send those issues, I like this app very much for the stoic quotes and the decent artwork. Also, I don’t know how to get a hold of support. And I don’t know how to get rid of the ads.
I love this app
The wisdom from these wise people and their words make me feel better, lift me up stronger. . I don’t know if I wouldn't call it common sense because it’s not that common if you are listening I am constantly amazed by that incredible wisdom that these people had so long ago that is unbelievably appropriate to these modern times.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SUMIT KATARIA
- 22.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Naina Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.