Borrow and read digital comics, graphic novels, and manga!
NEW & IMPROVED USER EXPERIENCE! With Comics Plus from Library Pass, you have unlimited access to thousands of digital comics, graphic novels, and manga from dozens of publishers through your school or library. Every title is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on your computer, tablet or phone.
- No hold lists, no late fees
- Stream titles without using storage space
- Download titles for offline reading
- Manage your shelf across devices
- Maintain your reading progress across platforms
- Filter by age rating, category, language, and publisher
The collection includes a diverse selection of titles from popular publishers like ABDO, Andrews McMeel, BOOM! Studios, Capstone, Dark Horse, Europe Comics, Fantagraphics, Graphic Mundi, Humanoids, IDW, Image Comics, Kodansha, Lerner, Manga Classics, Papercutz, Tokyopop, UDON Entertainment, Yen Press, and dozens more.
Don’t see your library listed? Ask your librarian about #ReadAllTheComics!
Comics Plus is powered by LibraryPass. Learn more at https://librarypass.com.
- Updated My Shelf for better performance and offline reading
- Open Search integration (Best as an option for keyword searches sorting)
- Big Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Fixed Almost Everything…
This app has a fantastic selection of comics. Honestly, you could spend years reading in it. And they have fixed so much of the app in the past year. However, there are some issue with the app.
#1. When you open the comics on the iPad, the pages are super small. Like the size they might be on a phone. Please have it fill the screen! bridges and Hoopla have this fixed.
#2. The moving of from page to page is jerky. It would be nice if it was more reactive to the touch and the pages would turn over faster.
#3. It would be nice if the titles were under the comics when browsing. It can sometimes be difficult to tell which volume it is.
Those are honestly my only gripes. They have come a long way, and now you can read their omnibuses! Yeah! Oh and their downloads actually work. Keep up the great work guys!
Great idea, bad UI
I love the idea of being able to read comics via my library card. However, the quality of the images (at least in the one comic I tried to read) is bad and turning the page had this irritating transition effect. I still have it 3 stars because I want it to improve. This service is what we need. We just need a better viewing experience.
Large collection, sometimes buggy interface
I am so happy that this app has such a large variety of comics I can read, but my main problem is with zooming in. Sometimes when I try to zoom in or out, it just doesn't work. Even when I do zoom in it feels really slow and buggy. Sometimes it doesn't even zoom in to the place I want to zoom in to. I hope that this is fixed in a later update! Otherwise, amazing app!!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Library Pass, Inc.
- 25.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Library Pass, Inc. 2020-2023