NCSA Next College Student Athlete helps student-athletes connect with college coaches. Our iPhone app lets you take control of your recruiting wherever you are, right from your device with a full suite of tools you won't find anywhere else. And when you're ready, NCSA reviews your profile to verify your information. There's more:
- Build a profile, add your film and describe what will make you an ideal part of a college roster
- Share your profile widely and track the coaches who view it
- Explore colleges of potential interest to you
In their NCSA reviews, athletes share how impactful this app has been. Here's one review from NAIA basketball player Cole Wurster: "NCSA gave me the tools I needed to interact with the college coaches and how to build relationships with them and get to know them."
Student-athletes who benefit from Next College Student Athlete's premium memberships receive additional features, like:
- Even more ways to connect with colleges
- Increased tracking of coach views
- Message center to manage communication with college coaches
- Guided education from recruiting coaches
Bug fixes and stability enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
message center issues
great app, but it has two big issues
1) when coaches send emails with pictures, it will show the left half of the email (words and pictures) and you have to view it on a laptop to see the whole thing. very annoying.
2) less annoying, but still an issue: often when I read a message it will not mark it as read so it says I have like 40 unread messages when in reality most of those are from weeks ago. It doesn’t do this every time though.
SAVE YOUR MONEY!!
The service NCSA offers is a complete waste of money! Being a college football players the most significant thing we need is exposure. Currently, my profile has had 42 NAIA, D3 D2 views in the last four years. Other sites (that come way cheaper) such as myrecruitboard (one I saw on Twitter for the low price of $75 for about 6 months of service) have been way more beneficial to me and has allowed over 270 division one coaches to view my profile, some requested I fill questionnaires while others got my contact info. Your other option (if not recruited the way you want out of high school) would be the junior college route. Find yourself an elite junior college and be successful there, school is cheaper, and if you perform well, you will get that offer you want. Juco is the route I took, the connections my coaches have allowed me to gain a division one offer in the big sky conference. The other offer I received through the free site of Twitter. SAVE YOUR MONEY! Every college coach would advise against these kinds of service. The only option you have camps, they are costly but if you have the money spend away!!!
I am currently using this website to help me be recruited by colleges. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It’s free to create a profile and a one on one conciliation is provided. I do have to say the website is better than the app but the app allows for easy checking and changing of your profile. This website allows for you to email coach’s, see what coaches viewed your profile, and many other benefits you wouldn’t have otherwise.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- National Collegiate Scouting Association
- 13.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2013 National Collegiate Scouting Association
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.