-PDF Converter, Document Scanner & PDF Editor+ Reader is absolutely free for those who want to convert Photos, Pictures, Contacts and Text Messages in PDF Files.
The features of the complete version of PDF Converter
Easy and fast converting to PDF
- Documents from iWorks and MS Office
- Web pages
- Emails and Email Attachments
- Photos and Pictures
- Clipboard content
- Text Messages
- Dropbox content
- Via Dropbox
- Using iTunes File Sharing
- By EMail
* Really attractive, super easy to use interface
* Using "Open In..." approach, print files from many popular online storages: Dropbox, MobileMe iDisk, Docs and other cloud storage applications.
* Save the following document formats to PDF:
Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, RTF, RTFD, TXT, HTML, JPG, PNG, Safari webarchive.
* Merge PDF docs into single PDF document.
* Mail out documents as email attachments
* Send files to iBook, GoodReader, PDF Reader.
* WiFi file transfer (Browser or Webdav clients).
PDF Converter offers auto-renewing subscription options: YEARLY $29.99 month
● You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchases within ##PDF Converter##
● Subscriptions are billed monthly on the subscription plan
● Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
● Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
● Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
● Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
● Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable -No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. -Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that.
PDF Converter TC End-User License Agreement:
- New CV & Invoice Templates Added
- Bug Fixed & Performance Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
it did what i needed ...convert an email to pdf. had to copy the email to clipboard then use the app to convert clipboard to pdf. the alternative is to connect your email to the app but i did not have time to set that up.
only a suggestion for next release... have the app Auto integrate to email on ipad ...while in email and hit print your app to save as pdf would apear.
thx nice app as is. got the job done!
Free Trial Scam
The product does not work as intended and takes an extensive amount of time to even locate the file for conversion and even when you do find it only certain files are supported. Beware of the “free trial”. It’s yet another bait and switch app on the apple platform to get you to download and then quickly charge you a full year subscription. Apparently I had download the junk app over a year ago and because it was downloaded, never used and quickly canceled the Free Trail that they advertised when I downloaded it this time was not actually free because it had been Dow loaded before. They certainly had the platform to quickly charge me after seeing I had downloaded prior but not a smart enough platform to remove the bait and switch “Free Trail” from my display and or even letting me know that I would be immediately billed.....wait this is apple, they should be able to help support such a process but are apparently ok with app developers taking advantage of their customers.
I have an iPhone 7. There’s an app called files or something. It’s where pdf’s are put after saving them. I find it extremely unfortunate that I am forced to use this app as the converter. They say it’s free, that may be so, however in order for you to use it you have to go through an add for this app. The one you are in. You have to wait until an x appears for you to tap for the add to disappear. They said it’s free but there’s a bunch of stuff you can buy, which can be great for some people. I think it’s pretty f_cked that apple is forcing me to use this converter app. I would not buy it let alone use it if I didn’t have to. I hope I’m not seeing the big picture here. I hope that there’s something about this pdf conversion Apple relationship that I don’t know about and I am very wrong about everything.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Techgear Inc
- 140.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Unrestricted Web Access
- © iapptechnologies
- In-App Purchases
- PDF Converter Documents To PDF $29.99
- Unlockall $19.99
- Unlock-UnLimted Web To PDF $0.99
- Dropbox,Box,Drive,SkyDrive and Evernote $0.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
- PDF Annotation $0.99
- Unlock-Clipboard-text-editing $0.99
- Fonts $0.99
- Add Annotations $0.99