Automile offers robust tools for fleet management, vehicle & asset tracking and mileage logging. Get real-time access to your car by simply plugging Automile Box to the vehicle’s OBD-II socket, or monitor any equipment by connecting an Automile Tracker. Keep an eye on your drivers, vehicles and assets wherever you are.
Note that the Automile mobile app doesn’t support signing up or demo mode, which means that you need to be a registered user to access the features. Please contact email@example.com to get started, or firstname.lastname@example.org to activate your user on an existing account.
Fleet Management & Mileage Log (Automile Box)
• Fleet management: Manage drivers and vehicles in the field
• Mileage tracking: Get automated trip logs
• Live map: Follow vehicle movement in real-time
• Driving Score: Become a more aware driver with continuous follow-up regarding driving behavior. The organization's best driver gets the coveted crown in the app!
• Expense management: Keep track of receipts and expenses
• Custom alerts: Receive a push, sms or email if someone is speeding, or idling too long
• Reports: Create reports based on your fleet and mileage data
• Geofencing: Be notified when vehicles enter and leave designated areas
• Secure archive: Access movement, trip and checkin history
GPS Asset Tracking (Automile Trackers)
• Asset management: Manage equipment, tools and work machines in the field
• Live map: Track your assets in real-time
• Theft alert: Receive a push notification, text or e-mail if an asset is moved
• Battery monitoring: Be informed if the equipment battery is running low
• Geofencing: Avoid getting alerts in safe areas by creating geofences
• Reports: Create reports based on your asset and route data
• Secure archive: Access movement, route and event history
Improved user experience for the actions button in list views and other fixes. We also encourage you to update to iOS14 to receive the latest news and improvements from now on.
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t renew w/ Fleetmatics!
We switched over from putrid Fleetmatics (or whatever Verizon is calling them now) to Automile and everything was a breeze. Awesome support staff when we needed it either on the phone or chat on their site. And with their current progresses on their Field Services options, Automile will be a great suite of products for any business in the service industry that has multiple vehicles. And their contracts are month-to-month! After dealing with Fleetmatics’ ways of auto-renewing and other used car salesman tactics Automile was a breath of fresh air.
Simple to use. Excellent website. Adaptable to whatever you need it to do for your business. Responsive customer service. Easy to install. And at a reasonable price ! What’s not to like?
Full of glitches and unreliable service
I’ve ran the Automile in my truck for a few years. They started off ok. Over the years it has been increasingly worse. They started with reducing the text alerts you can receive. Most recently we get notifications at 3 and 4am that there is a false trip start. Contacted them and they said it’s fixed. We’ll it’s not. I’ve contacted to end the service and no response and it’s been a week. I’d recommend getting a tracker from a cell company. It will probably save you money.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Automile AB
- 64.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Automile Inc