● BREAKING NEWS: 6:30 PM Tuesday, July 27, 2021
FYI, it just hit us, earlier today we inadvertently created a brand-new Video Maker "category":
short-scene Video Maker
● Did you know that with Photosets' Burst Video Maker you can now craft Burst Videos with up to "60" independent scenes, where each scene is represented by an independent photo set ?
● Each Video Scene is crafted from an independent Burst Photo Set.
● Each Video Scene crafted from Full-Res 12 Mpx photos is up-to 1.33 seconds in duration.
● Each Video Scene crafted from 4K photos is up-to 1.67 seconds in duration.
● Each Video Scene crafted from 8 Mpx photos is up-to 2.0 seconds in duration.
● Each Video crafted from Full-Res 12 Mpx photos is up-to 1.33 MINUTES in duration.
● Each Video crafted from 4K photos is up-to 1.67 MINUTES in duration.
● Each Video crafted from 8 Mpx photos is up-to 2.0 MINUTES in duration.
● You can optionally Append your Favorite-tagged photos to the tail-end of each Video.
● Each Favorite-tagged photo is presented for two seconds.
● Use the app's Editor to Favorite-tag up-to "5" photos per set.
● To capture more than "30" photos per set with the app's Camera, both the Power User & the Intelligent Startup switches MUST be set to ON.
● Did you know that with Photosets & Photosets TV you can now Live Stream the Camera's Live Preview from your iPhone to your Mac, & control the Camera's Shutter from your Mac ?
● Very-likely a first for ANY Burst Photo Camera App !
● The feature that makes it happen is called Multi View Capture (MVC), our newest Flagship-caliber feature; it has real Game Change potential !
● Here is a High-Level Overview:
● MVC supports (1) Master + up-to (3) Slaves per MVC session.
● Each MVC Slave streams their Camera's Live Preview to the MVC Master.
● The MVC Master controls the Camera Shutter on ALL participants in the MVC session.
● As a reminder, MVC is strictly ONE Camera View per iPhone.
● Photosets TV is currently the ONLY supported MVC Master.
● Photosets, the Most-Advanced & Highest-Performance Camera App in the history of smartphones, is (actually) a "combo":
● Burst Photo Camera,
● Burst Photo (set) Navigator & Editor,
● Burst Video Maker, &
● 8K-Res Burst Photo (set) Thumbnail Maker.
● Each major Feature & Capability of the app is both Unique & Innovative !
● For example, the Camera supports "High-Precision" Full-Res Capture @ 30 fps with Perfect OR near-Perfect cycle-to-cycle Timing Performance !
● And, there is very-likely more Secret Sauce Code in Photosets' Camera Capture Pipeline than in ALL other third-party Camera Apps combined !
● Here are the limits of what the Camera can capture:
● 8 Mpx maxes-out @ 60 photos /set (2 sec / set)
● 4K maxes-out @ 50 photos / set (1.67 sec / set)
● 12 Mpx (i.e., Full-Res) maxes-out @ 40 photos / set (1.33 sec / set)
● Key Notes:
● 1.) Photosets will use the most-recent PNG file in your Photosets/Watermarks folder, as your custom Watermark during Burst Photo Capture.
● Max size for a custom Watermark is 900x900.
● 2.) To capture more than "30" photos per set, both the Power User & Intelligent Startup switches MUST be set to ON, & a certain Secret Sauce Code "timing constraint" MUST have been met (which is evaluated when you transition into the Camera).
● For Questions OR Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Cosmosent Labs, Inc. is a California C corp, with an Office in La Jolla, California.
● 1.) If you're testing Photosets capture performance on an iPhone OR iPad that has been Idle for awhile, OR hasn't been used for anything performance-related lately, your Capture Performance won't meet Specs until AFTER your iPhone OR iPad has had a chance to "warm up".
● And naturally, "warm up" is under iOS control.
● As such, a few practice capture runs may be necessary to achieve Max Capture Performance.
● 2.) Apps in Background / Suspended State will limit your capture performance !
● Such apps do NOT consume processor cycles, but they do consume precious Available DRAM.
● 3.) If you've got a Mac computer, we highly-recommend you Download & Try-Out our Photosets TV macOS app.
● Adds a brand-new Capture Mode, we call "Fireworks Mode" !
● But it's NOT just for Capturing Fireworks, it's for anytime you want to Capture Max-size Burst Photo Sets in Rapid Succession (i.e., Back-to-Back with MIN setup delay between sets) !
● This Update also includes Important Timing Refinements to the Camera's (Secret Sauce-based) Capture Pipeline !
● Fireworks Mode was inspired by recent visits to Seaworld :)
● As a reminder, Photosets uses an Apple Camera Framework for capturing Photos that does NOT generate a Shutter sound during Photo capture.
● The ONLY exception to this is the app's RAW DNG capture, which uses a different Apple Camera Framework (which does generate a Shutter sound during Photo capture).
Ratings and Reviews
Very flexible, high quality
Lots of nice capabilities to change the speed of playback and create a motion video, several save options. Quaility of playback is excellent. I had an issue with "save" in an earlier version, and got two(!) emails from the developer to help me get it right.
Improved immensely the description
I had given it a low rating because their original description amounted to hyping their product without explaining what it did. They have fixed that.
Must vote 5 star to use
Can't tell you anything about it
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cosmosent Labs, Inc.
- 7.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2015-2021 Cosmosent Labs, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.