AppLocker can password protect individual apps on your Mac.
It's easy to use and there is absolutely no configuration required. Just start AppLocker, add a password and select the apps you want to keep private. It also supports Touch ID and Bluetooth ID (unlock apps with your fingerprint or with a nearby personal device).
Use this tool and stop worrying about your privacy when you lend your computer to a guest, friend or family member. No one will mess with your important apps anymore.
• Password protect individual applications on your Mac
• Touch ID: unlock apps with your fingerprint
• Bluetooth ID: automatically unlock apps when your personal device (for example, your phone) is near your computer (around 5 meters)
• Easy to use, absolutely no configuration required
• Block access to applications that you want private and avoid
sneak peeks from guests, family members, friends or co-workers
• Perfect for anyone who uses a Mac in the office or at home and shares the computer with co-workers, family members or guests
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Fixed an issue that was causing AppLocker to request a password even if one was not configured
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good Little App
It does what I needed it to- keep my kid out of certain apps on my Mac. After having it for a while, it started to lack on start up and allowed the locked apps to be opened before the app booted up. I contacted the developer who responded immediately and put out a patch for the problem within about a week. Works as it should now. Thank you for your responsiveness. My only suggestion is to better post your contact information in case of issues. It was rather challenging to locate. Other than that, it’s a good little app.
Developer Response ,
Just upgrade to the latest version of the app, it will fix your problem.
You can also write me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and for sure we can find a solution for this problem.
Works as expected so far
Just downloaded the free version and it has been working as expected so far. I'll update my review if anything goes wrong with it.
Seems like this program does the trick just fine. It would be nice to add the Adobe applications as well.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.