AppLocker can password protect individual apps on your Mac.
It's easy to use and there is absolutely no configuration required. Just start AppLocker, add a password and select the apps you want to keep private. It also supports Touch ID, Bluetooth ID, Network ID (unlock apps with your fingerprint, with a nearby personal device or when you are connected to your preferred networks).
Use this tool and stop worrying about your privacy when you lend your computer to a guest, friend or family member. No one will mess with your important apps anymore.
• Password protect individual applications on your Mac
• Touch ID: unlock apps with your fingerprint
• Bluetooth ID: automatically unlock apps when your personal device (for example, your phone) is near your computer (around 5 meters, 15 ft)
• Network ID: unlock apps when you are connected to your preferred Wi-Fi networks (for example, Home Network or Office Network)
• Access History: check when your protected apps were accessed
• Easy to use, absolutely no configuration required
• Block access to applications that you want private and avoid sneak peeks from guests, family members, friends or co-workers
• Perfect for anyone who uses a Mac in the office or at home and shares the computer with co-workers, family members or guests
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• AppLocker is now fully compatible with macOS Big Sur
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It gliched so I can not login but on macOS so if you create a new profile you can accsac all apps on you mac Im NOT UPDEDING
Does Not Work
Waste of time.
Im gonna be totally honest, it was a good app at first. But a few months in and it started to glitch. it used to always accept my password but then it started to not accept the CORRECT one. This happened a while ago but after a couple of tries of inserting the same one, it finally worked. i just assumed i made an error. a couple of days ago it WOULDNT ACCEPT THE CORRECT PASSWORD AT ALL. And its not like i forgot it given that the password i use is the same one i use for most of my stuff. I contacted the maker and asked if i can reset it and tbh his help was of NO USE. The app is also restricted and blocked my access to other things such as my activity monitor and it was extremely frustrating. i tried deleting the app its self but even the steps i needed to take to delete it was blocked off too by the app. the only way i got rid of it was to purchace another 4.99 dollar app to wipe off this one. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS APP TO ANYONE AT THE MOMENT. IT WILL NOT ACCEPT THE CORRECT PASSWORD AFTER A WHILE INTO PURCHASING THE APP.
Developer Response ,
Are you sure you did not forgot your password or that you are typing it the right way?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.