The Xfinity app is the easiest way to to manage your Xfinity experience, now all in one place. Get online in minutes with seamless service activation and 24/7 real-time support anytime you need it.
Xfinity customers get all this, free:
• Everything you need to manage your account — pay your bill, view your plan details, change or upgrade your service, and more
• Xfinity Rewards. Join for free so you can enjoy special perks, unique experiences, and product benefits right in the app, just for being a customer.
• Tools to help you view and troubleshoot your Internet connection, get outage updates, and even restart your equipment
• An extra layer of security and help keep your personal information safe with sign-in alerts
Plus, customers who choose the xFi Gateway also unlock the powerful tools of xFi within the app:
• Access personalized tools and tips to help improve your WiFi performance
• Test the Internet speed reaching every connected device in your home
• Protect your devices and help keep loved ones safe and secure, with Advanced Security included
• Get peace of mind with parental controls included. Pause WiFi to any connected device, set family-safe browsing, device limits, and more.
• Enjoy ultimate control. Set up and personalize your WiFi, assign user profiles, and get help improving the performance of every connected device.
Getting started is simple. All you need is your Xfinity ID and the password you set up when you signed up for Xfinity Internet.
Need help signing in?
- If you don't have an Xfinity ID yet, create one here: xfinity.com/getstarted
- Look up your existing Xfinity ID: xfinity.com/id
- Or reset your Xfinity password: xfinity.com/password
Learn more about your options related to ‘California Civil Code §1798.135: Do Not Sell My Info’ at www.xfinity.com/privacy/manage-preference
We're always improving.
This update eliminates bugs and reduces errors to give you the best experience.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s not worth the money, only if it really worked
I am always calling Fakefinity; I call them that because they pretend for this amazing app to work, they pretend for amazing experience from their home security, Nope it does not work, not only that it is easily hacked and manipulated by anyone in close proximity. All they need is to be in range of your wifi and please tell me why would you reveal WiFi info via the television when anyone that comes into your home can grab the remote and simply say what is my WiFi and user name and Walla abracadabra there it is isn’t that against Hippa?? Well anyway if I was not under contract I would be an ex-customer this crap is way too expensive for what it actually gives you and that is a way to watch your family while you are home other than that it is not good don’t waste your money, look out the the suburbs and see people who have homes purchase they have the ring device or another company and I’m in the field a lot with my current job and I noticed that they none of them have Xfinity you wonder why right?? I hate what they are doing with their home security, and other services are just horrible and they keep raising the price!!
Terrible app, by a terrible corporation!
Where do I even start? We first got Xfinity years back for homeschooling, it was $10 a month for around 15Mbps. Very reasonable at the time, but the internet has changed, and obviously 15Mbps is nowhere near fast enough today. So a few years ago I upgraded to 50 Mbps, and was charged somewhere around $50 a month. Fine, the internet was fast enough for my needs. But 12 months later, the price doubled. So, I called and got a better deal. Again, 12 months later, price was bumped up. Same thing, except this time they forced me to sign up for a tv service I didn’t want or need in order to get a lower internet price, which ended up being more expensive than before. Now, for the problems with the app. First impressions after downloading it, VERY confusing. No clear way to set up a home, way too many options. This last month I went over 250 GB and was charged an extra $40. Absolutely ABSURD. Nowhere on the app or Xfinitys website is there a spot to see what device pushed me over. I usually never use more than 800GB in a month, but somehow this month I am pushing 1500 GB?! Xfinity is a greedy, corrupt, monopoly corporation that puts profits first. I live in a large city, and Xfinity and Satellite are the only two options. If Xfinity’s competitor from the county next to mine served our area, we would have no data limits and the price would be less than half of what Xfinity charges! SHAME ON ALL GREEDY CAPITALIST MONOPOLIES!
Love the control but internet drops a lot
We love the control you have with the new xfinity app and WiFi. Being able to set time limits on specific devices or turn off a device is great. Also being able to see how much someone is on a device is a great feature. The problem is more with the internet itself. It drops for no apparent reason for a few minutes here and there and this seems to happen daily. Comcast says it’s when the system runs an update but it’s at different times of the day sometimes multiple times a day. We’ve purchased their pods to try to extend the WiFi throughout the house as they recommended. We even exchanged our router twice at their suggestion but nothing seems to help. The WiFi speed is phenomenal; we are able to have 6 devices connected at the same time with no problems other than when the WiFi decides to drop. It’s usually back up in 10 or 15 minutes but the drops are really frustrating when trying to be on a webinar for work and all of a sudden your internet drops!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Comcast Interactive Media
- 284.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2022 Comcast