Easily manage your AppointmentPlus business scheduling account from your iPhone or iPad with the AppointmentPlus app.
AppointmentPlus lets you take your business schedule with you, wherever you work. Manage appointments for yourself or your entire staff. Create, update and cancel appointments on the fly. You can meet a potential client while you’re out, enter their information, and set them up with their first appointment, all from one intuitive interface.
• Create, view, update and cancel appointments and reserve times
• Create, view, update and delete customers
• Create new customers while setting up their first appointment
• View customer details while viewing their appointment details
• Easily link out to a map of your customer’s location
• Link to the customer phone number to call and confirm appointments
• Send appointment reminder emails to your customers
• If you’re an administrator, manage appointments and customers for your locations, staff, and rooms
• Manage appointments made by your customers on your AppointmentPlus customer-facing website
• View customer appointment history, either from the customer record, or from the customer detail view, inside an appointment detail view
• Supports multiple appointments per timeslot
• Supports pets and children sub-categories
• Add pets or children to an existing customer
• View, update or remove pets or children
• Package balance and expiration are displayed (if applicable), when choosing a package, while creating or updating an appointment
AppointmentPlus provides online scheduling software for many industries, including health services, personal and professional services, education, events and many others. AppointmentPlus scales to any size from small businesses to large enterprises.
Thank you for using AppointmentPlus! Here's what we changed:
- Bug fixes for the Application.
Ratings and Reviews
OK for my needs. Would be more helpful if I could print the daily schedule. Currently writing it out by hand and adding Pt contact info to be able to do pre & post-op calls.
When a patient is changed/rescheduled, you seem not to be able to access the screen with Pt contact info. Not sure whether this is because of the way that the data is entered/changed or the app itself.
Have inquired about whether or not these issues are due to lack of knowledge on my part but no one seems to know what else can be done. I guess we all use the data in different ways.
Not bad but needs some updates
My remote office uses AP to schedule appointments for me and it works great. My main issues are that I don’t get notifications when something is added to my calendar and there are no reminders on my iPhone to remind me of the appointments. Don’t use any of the other features
Great company / app will follow
New customer to Appointment-Plus. First off let me say that their customer service is second to none. They’ve broken the appointment/scheduler system down to the finest detail. I haven’t found a system that offers the user as much control as these guys. Yes, the app is very basic but I’m sure in time it will live up to ours and their standards. Keep up the good work!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.