Color by number app that is completely unique - color with swipes instead of taps. You are unlocking more paintings while leveling up, and we’re not hiding any tiny spots to color from you (no magnifying glass needed!). It is all you would want out of a paint by number app and more!
Besides making your painting realistic, April Coloring provides you with top-notch handcrafted free content and overall premium app quality, to help you become a more relaxed and creative person. To make sure that April Coloring brings you realistic experience and relaxation, we focused on user experience, simplicity and great community around the app!
WHY USE APRIL
● We know you appreciate coloring activities and probably you are using plenty of other coloring apps. What we wanted to excite you with is a completely unique approach towards the way coloring feels. Just download the app and check it out yourself!
● We want to make things easier for you. Just tap on the palette and you will find the right spot instantly. You may also tap on any spot on the main coloring board and you will highlight all required fields to paint the color number needed.
● Almost all content is free - unlockable while gathering more coloring experience (stars) and leveling up or collecting coins. This makes the whole experience a lot more fun!
● There is a daily content posted within the app - make sure you claim it regularly - otherwise past dailies are available only for users which subscribed!
● If you subscribe you will receive plenty of goodies - exclusive content, access to past dailies and all ads will be removed. On top you will support our team as we’re not treating April Coloring as a one-off but a long term project to innovate the coloring evergreen!
● April Coloring is highly optimized for Apple Pencil. Check all the features that you can benefit from - including pressure and angle sensitivity / double tapping and more!
People all over the world are already enjoying our unique way of coloring – with over 1 000 000 paintings painted each month! Join them!
If you see anything we can improve, please, let us know! New reviews and support emails are really helpful to make our app better and smarter! Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
By subscribing, you get unlimited access to all premium (marked with diamond) and locked (marked with padlock) paintings.
GOOD TO KNOW
● You can subscribe to a monthly plan (starting at $9.99, billed once a month). Availability and pricing of subscription plans may vary.
● The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
● The subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original plan unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
● Free trial automatically converts to a paid subscription unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the trial period. From that point onwards, subscription automatically renews unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
● You can cancel the subscription or the free trial anytime via the subscription setting through your iTunes account (go to your device settings and tap iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > enter the password > Subscriptions > Assembly > Cancel Subscription button at the bottom). Do it at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. Learn more: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
● Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases an April subscription.
Terms of Service: http://www.aprilcoloringapp.com/terms-of-service/
Hello Dear Painters,
In this update, we have focused on fixing application stability and performance issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent app with excellent diversity
Okay I usually don’t write reviews but this app is great. First of all, it’s the first one I found where you actually make the motions of painting instead of just tap to fill and if there are any bugs I haven’t noticed them. Second of all, I like how you can use coins to get the premium stuff at the end of a pack, and how a good 70% of the app is usable without it. I’ve seen so many where a subscription is absolutely necessary to get anything out of an app. Last but not least, DIVERSITY!!! Seriously, this is the first app I’ve seen to feature so many women of color. Usually you get mainly white women with the occasional black woman, but there are all races featured in this app. In fact most of the women ive seen aren’t white, or at least clearly white. I’ve even seen a few men, which you usually don’t see in these kinds of apps. I really appreciate that this app displays the beauty of all colors instead of just white people, because too many of these kinds of apps don’t. The only improvement I could think of would be an option to choose different pallets, especially for the landscapes. Like there’s one where it’s a mountain range primarily in shades of pink, and as pretty as it is I’d like so see it in blues or greens, but that’s honestly just nitpicking.
All in all, fantastic app, completely recommend!
Developer Response ,
Hey :). That is a very informative and positive review :). I'm delighted to hear that all our work and effort received a very good reception from you! In fact - the diversity and interesting content is something we rely on most. We try our best to add various categories to make users motivated and inspired :). I'm really happy to hear that it works as intended :). Different palettes are something we can definitely think of - thank you for the suggestion :)! If you would like to contact us directly and share some more thought about April Coloring, please contact us with this email: email@example.com. Wishing you all the best!
This game is very calming, The premium doesn’t have ridiculous features, so you don’t HAVE to buy it for the game to work and everything works well. The controls are easy to figure out, and it’s nice how you actually get to color it in, instead of like in other apps where you just tap and the whole section is colored. Basically for me this game is incredible and worth it. Some other reviews say there are too many ads. I don’t understand this because it is a free game so of course there are gonna be some ads. And also, even if it feels like they are excessive ads, that’s not the case for every picture. Also, even if that were true, the game balances out that anyway. I like how the pictures that would normally just be premium you can actually buy with the in game coins. I love how there are so many different galleries to choose from and the pictures are very well chosen. Another thing that I like is how they make the pictures look like real life when you finish coloring them, instead of cartoons. The only thing I would like is maybe a little percentage thing around each of the colors like the circle for the total percentage done. I saw that suggestion in another comment, and I think it’s a good idea.
Developer Response ,
Hey! We appreciate your feedback a lot :). Thank you for your kind words and understandinhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/aprilcoloringfansg of some of the features and means to develop the app. We are truly happy that you've found some time to send this review and express your thoughts about it. We are doing our best to move on to make the app better, and we are regularly adding new pictures and features.
We will check if adding a "percentage meter" around colors. It's a nice idea, although we have to verify if it would be possible to implement it.
If you'd like to join our community and share your work, please join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aprilcoloringfans. We are also available for a chat if you like. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
So when you see that this is the app of the day you think it’s great and then read reviews most people really like it but that’s because they have the premium and I’m a kid and I don’t have a lot of money and my parents don’t pay for stuff I want so when I’m going to relax I’m not allowed to even do the daily picture!!! There’s probably even more stuff because I just got it but let me tell you the good stuff
So I’ve never seen a color by number pile this so normally you just tap and that color cel is full but no this time when you tap the color cel you have a paintbrush and your getting the feeling that your actually painting. And that’s pretty much everything good to say but back to the bad stuff
So when your coloring when you leave the app and come back let’s say someone calls you and you answer them when you come back you have to watch a whole bunch of ads for it to save your progress. Well since I just got it I don’t know all the things but thanks for reading this long review and I really want the developer to respond and can you put it do that you can see your finished work with the unfinished work and can you add less ads a cheaper premium like $2 a year or something and can you do challenges and last less things that need the premium thanks
They responded quickly and now I know what to do
Developer Response ,
Hey! Thanks for your feedback. Let us explain a bit of how some things in the app work, maybe you didn't have a chance to dig through everything yet.
April Coloring has different coloring mechanics from most coloring apps. It's because we wanted to bring a "real coloring" feel and make the app more realistic and satisfying to use. If you're not a fan of such coloring, we will see if we will be able to do something about it in the future.
Ads are showing in some specific moments like when you start a picture or during coloring a small pop-up shows up and encourages you to watch rewarding videos that will allow you to earn coins (that help you buy some extra pictures). But, saving is always working as you go - it doesn't have anything to do with the ads popping up.
It's hard to tell if we will be changing the subscription fee, although if you didn't have a chance to notice yet, you can choose other subscription offers that will save you some money. If you pay upfront for a quarterly or annual subscription you can save around 30-50% compared to the same period paid monthly. Maybe this is something you would consider if you decide on a subscription? A subscription allows you to play without ads, without some free account restrictions, you get extra galleries and you can access all past daily pictures.
If you like to ask us something more, contact us at email@example.com.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Crimson Pine Games sp. z o.o.
- 331.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Crimson Pine Games sp. z o.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $9.99
- Quarterly Premium $19.99
- Small Stack of Coins $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.