Aprima’s industry leading EHR is now available on your iOS device! Access your Aprima EHR system from anywhere using your iPhone or iPad:
• Create, view, and respond to messages including messages about Prescriptions and Test Results
• View and schedule appointments, call patients directly from calendar
• Capture charges anywhere
• Add images taken directly from your mobile device
• Search and View a patient's medical record and demographics
• Use the Favorites screen to access what's important to you
This release fixes issues with EPCS, charge capture, and appointments.
1) Fix missing EPCS signature form in refill messages.
2) Fix display of cpt code and description in Charge Capture.
3) Fix issue in appointments where the financial center, calendar, and service site weren't getting prepopulated correctly.
4) Fix issue where clicking the arrow on dropdowns didn't open the dropdown.
This release fixes issues with prescribing and using charge capture.
1) Fix issue with prescribing against PRM 2015 environments.
2) Fix procedure names not display correctly when reopening Charge Captures
3) Fix issue with displaying dates in Charge Capture.
This release fixes issues with creating appointments and opening charge capture.
1) Default Financial Center when creating a new appointment.
Requires PRM18 or later.
1) Fix issue when configuring calendars in Schedule Settings.
2) Fix error when loading Charge Capture.
3) Fix issues related to patient context menu in charge capture.
4) Fix scrolling issue in charge capture, and fix buttons in charge capture note taking modal.",
Ratings and Reviews
I use this app mostly to see my work schedule. The facial recognition for iPhone recently disappeared. This makes using the app much more cumbersome.
Can’t use Face ID anymore on iPhone X
All of the sudden it won’t allow me to use Face ID anymore to login which is a huge problem. The settings only have an option for Touch ID, however on an iPhone X that isn’t even an option. Even if I do try and set it up, it crashes immediately. Worked fine before. Please fix this.
Great app. Use it every day for messaging, prescriptions, checking my upcoming schedule.
- Aprima Medical Software, Inc.
- 40.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Aprima Medical Software, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.