1. The Aqara Home app lets you control your Aqara devices right from your iOS device, from wherever you are.
2. The Aqara Home app lets you to new homes and rooms, you can add HomeKit-Enable accessories or Aqara bridged accessories and assign them to any rooms you want. Also, you can share them to your friend over iCloud.
3. You can new a scene, and add multiple accessories into the scene. Just touch the scene button to turn off all the lights, fan and so on.
4. You can use the Aqara Home app or Siri to turn on/off the hub night light and adjust the brightness, hue and saturation. Timers can also be set to turn on/off night light even though the hub is offline.
5. You can use Aqara Home app to control the switches and monitor power consumption, monitor temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure, set up functions for stateless programmable switches, monitor water leak and detect human motion.
6. Use the Aqara Home app or Siri to control light switch, lamps, fans, humidifiers and more with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. The supported Aqara accessories include: Aqara Hub, Wireless Mini Switch, Wireless Remote Switch (Single Rocker), Wireless Remote Switch (Double Rocker), Wall Switch (No Neutral, Single Rocker), Wall Switch (No Neutral, Double Rocker), Wall Switch (With Neutral, Single Rocker), Wall Switch (With Neutral, Double Rocker), Door and Window Sensor, Motion Sensor, Temperature and Humidity Sensor, Vibration Sensor, Water Leak Sensor. See www.aqara.com for more details.
1.Optimized lighting devices control experience and added scene modes.
2.Added solid color images to the home background selection.
3.Supported more devices.
4.Fixed some known issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Can not work
It can’t connect to my apple homekit network,doesn’t work!Pls fix asap!
Works fine if you are patient
Latest version of the app makes things really bad. Logs you out of your account and when you log back in all accessories and settings are reset. All automations and scenes are also deleted. There is no way to re-add accessories because it keeps asking to created a new home but it keeps looping and never proceeds to next page to add items
Update of update (2/june/2019) uninstalling and reinstalling the app seemed to fix all the problems mentioned above
Old review: Things you need to know
1) There are multiple hubs from xiaomi that look identical but only one has homekit support
2) Hubs only work at 2.4GHz
3) Your SSID should not have special characters and should be different if you are having dual band APs
4) Reset the hub before attempting reconfiguration
Purchased Hub, 5 temperature sensors and other items. Very familiar with HomeKit. So far everything works as advertised within minutes of installation.
- Lumi United Technology Co.,Ltd
- 216.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Shenzhen Lumi Co.,Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.