Whether you have respiratory issues or are simply curious about the state of various pollutants (including effects from wildfires), AQeye has you covered.
With easy-to-read, color-coded information (sourced from government agencies such as the EPA and various local districts), you'll be able to tell at a glance (by color and text) whether conditions warrant closer inspection or not.
• With all the horrible air quality, lately, we missed a border color on the gauge in the case of Good and Moderate! Not the end of the world but the rows will stand out better on Green and Yellow days now.
• Fixed the variable "black screen" on startup while initial location is determined
• Incorporated some of the common changes and minor bug fixes made for the tvOS app to keep everything consistent
• Rethought the data presentation to now include more context
-- the Air Quality Index scale is right on the screen
-- current values shown both numerically and graphically within the overall scale
-- source is now prominently displayed since some data locations (such as State of Washington) report customized values on the same overall scale
• Squashed pesky bugs like:
-- not recognizing the locale properly on initial install to know whether you prefer Fahrenheit or Celsius.
-- where, if you watched the screen for hours, the background image fetch would eventually cause a crash. What, you're NOT that enthralled with the photography where you forget to look away?
Welcome to the all new WashoeAIR!
Some things that have changed:
• The platform has been rewritten from scratch in order to support more users and more features faster and more simply.
• There's a new visual layout that includes even more information about active pollutants (when available).
• There's clearer control over notifications.
Ratings and Reviews
Readings stopped ?
What happened? I liked it 4 stars worth but now 1 star. Past few days there have been no readings. “Not available”, although available on other apps.
Developer Response ,
I really wish Apple would give me notifications of reviews so I apologize for the delay in response.
There were access issues with the data provider that took a few round-trips to resolve and there have been other changes as well.
If you're still seeing issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so I can see what's up. If you're no longer seeing issues, I hope you'll revisit your rating. Thank you!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Brad Brighton
- 2.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013-2020 Brad Brighton (AQeye)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.