". . .Great app, covers many bases and will help keeping aquariums healthy! Five stars and great customer service! . . . " - by galaimojcuedu – Feb 20, 2018, US App store
Aqua Box is the most complete Freshwater, Brackish water Aquarium and Pond manager on the App Store. Ditch your notepad and paper and manage your aquarium or pond on your iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad.
This app features:
- Reminders for Common aquarium tasks with notifications on your iPhone and Apple Watch. Also the ability to add to your calendar as well.
- Unlimited aquarium/pond tracking.
- Track your temp, pH, salinity(brackish water), GH, KH, iron, potassium, and more.
- See graphs of all of your parameters within each parameter section.
- Record all your equipment costs, place of purchase, date in service, notes, etc.
- Record all your livestock and plants.
- Visually track your aquarium, livestock growth, effects of supplements, etc with Snapshots!
- Timeline to see all of your activities and maintenance of your fresh water, brackish water aquarium or Pond.
- Share all your photos and info on Facebook or Twitter!
- Supports aquarium search on your home screen.
- Track your livestock food.
- Schedule your aquarium maintenance in your calendar.
- Receive notifications when maintenance is due.
- Metric (cm, L), UK units and U.S. units (Inches, gallons)
- Automatic iCloud sync with your devices on the same iTunes account.
- Central database to store your most common plants, equipment and livestock for easy retrieval for multiple aquariums!
- Many more features!
This is the best and most complete Freshwater and Brackish water aquarium and pond management app for both the beginner and the advanced aquarist.
Get Aqua Box Today!
This app is updated regularly. Check us out at: www.jcrsoftware.com.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any feature requests, issues or concerns that you may have.
*More crashing bugs fixed particularly when saving data.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app. Good price. Still have room for improvements
Very good. Especially for the price it gets the job done. Don’t wanna spend like $15 for an app and sometimes I’m too lazy to open the laptop to drop down all the readings. This is the way to go.
Hopefully they can add an option to set target parameters for each tank. Since I have crs, crs shrimp tanks, planted tanks... different lives stocks requires different numbers.
Also wondering if there is an option to sort the tanks in custom orders. Some tanks may require more attentions and preferably on the top of the list.
Would like to have option to show thumbnails of the tanks instead of a large pic which makes searching for tanks a lot easier. Especially when we have lots of tanks and the numbers are keep growing.
One bug I found is the app shut down by itself when pressure touch on the tanks list.
To sum up, I like this app. Thumbs up. Thanks
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review and all the great suggestions! We will look into implementing these features. Look for them in a future update.
Covers most of the parameter we all need to monitor. I think though that while (on the app) the parameters section takes in your GH PPM reading the graph display is really looking at °dGH instead. So in my case for my Crystal Red Shrimp tank that is using all RO water my GH reading even at 5°dGH (89.5 ppm) gives a Red exclamation stating that my reading is too high.
I would like to see an option readily to document document my tanks TDS readings. For now I have to manually enter these readings in.
Developer Response ,
Version 1.6.5 has added TDS and clarified GH as dGH. Please email us at email@example.com if you have more suggestions. Thanks!
Good app, but...
It’s a really good app for the price. My only problem with it is it doesn’t account for when you’re doing a fishless cycle to start your aquarium. I wish there was a setting that would actually show where you are in your cycle, and when it’s safe to add fish.
Developer Response ,
Appreciate your review! We have added a cycling calculator. If you any more suggestions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.