An app to satisfy all your Fishing and Boating's needs, developed with the help of expert boaters. Download the best up-to-date Nautical Charts to safely enjoy the new boating season. With the Aqua Map Master transform your device in a real ChartPlotter.
• Optimised for both iPhone and iPad
• Download the charts on the device for offline use
• Plan and navigate your ROUTE and (- NEW!!! -) a Tracks with real-time information
• Anchor alarm with advanced configuration
• Tides & Currents prediction and simulation (only US & Canada)
• Overlay the USACE surveys and USCG List of lights on top of your charts (only US)
• Share and load tracks, markers and routes (KMZ and GPX)
• ActiveCaptain & Waterway Guide community integration
• Connect your NMEA devices through WiFi
• Display AIS info from external devices with automatic collision detection
• Powerful search with advanced settings
• Use the bird view to better see what's in front of you
• Overlay the Satellite images on your map
• Fully support iOS 13 Light/Dark aspect
• Measure distances on the map
• Check all the bridges, hazards and best fuel prices along your route
• Works perfectly in iPad multi-screen mode
• Optimized battery usage
Aqua Map uses only official Nautical charts with depth contours, buoys, lights, etc. to enjoy the best boating experience. You can download the maps at home within your device and use them on the boat offline (no more Internet connection required). Our charts are derived in part from material obtained from: NOAA, CHS, BA, BSH, IIM, CNIG, AHS, NLHO, Explorer, etc.
Available areas: US, Canada, Bahamas, Caribbean, Bermuda, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, Ireland, France Med, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, Croatia, Estonia, Malta, Australia, New Zealand, Seychelles, Maldives, Emirates, South Africa.
► ROUTES and WAYPOINTS
Plan your trip, insert and edit waypoints. Navigate your route and your track (NEW) to monitor distance, time (ETA) and direction toward your next waypoint or your final destination.
► ANCHOR ALARM
This function will check in realtime your GPS position against your anchor position previously defined. An acoustic and visual alarm will run as soon as your GPS position is out of the defined range.
► TIDES & CURRENTS
You can calculate the prediction for more than 6800 stations in the US & Canada. See the T&C trend on the map and simulate any future date.
► LOADING and SHARING
You can share your favorite's markers on Facebook or send an email with your last daily track. Not only, you can also load any KML, KMZ, GPX (also zipped) found in internet or received from your friends.
Join the community of more than 100.000 boaters who write reviews, update data and provide up to date hazard information.
► Waterway Guide
Marinas, hazards, anchorages, bridges, free docks and much more to cover the entire US coastline.
► Aqua Map Master
With this subscription you will be able to access a set of advanced functions that will transform your device in a real ChartPlotter (.. and more).
Connect your NMEA (and SignalK) devices through the WiFi and use their data for all the App functions (eg Anchor Alarm).
Display the AIS targets on the map with automatic collision detection.
Display the last USACE surveys and the last USCG List of Lights (only US).
Consult the Route Explorer with anchorages, bridges, hazards, marinas and best fuel prices (now available also for tracks).
► TYPE OF PURCHASES
- Unlimited: you can download and update your charts forever.
- Subscription: it is a one year auto-renewable subscription, it will automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: http://www.globalaquamaps.com/Acknowledge.html
• Minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best of the best
I love Aqua Maps. I can’t say that enough. I have been accused of getting a kick back from Aqua Maps because I tell everyone how good it is. I have personally turned over 20 people on to it. I started out in Lake Michigan over a year ago and wanted to use ActiveCaptain for our up coming trip. We had been using it for years and I have a lot of reviews on it of our old cruising grounds but then all the issues came up with Garmin. Three days before we left to head down Lake Michigan I found Aqua Maps. This is one great chart plotter. We use it for all our route planning and as a second chart plotter in the cockpit. The charts are spot on and have not let us down in over 4 thousand miles of ICW to Bahamas cruising. Works great and at a very reasonable cost. We still let everyone know about it. Would not be without it.
Purchased but couldn’t use
At the recommendation of a fellow cruiser, I purchased an annual subscription for the Bahamas as a trial. I was able to use it for a short period of time and then kept getting a message that the tutorial period was over. My only thought was that I needed an internet connection to validate my subscription. If that is the case, this app is useless because while cruising, internet access is not reality. Also because I was in the Bahamas, sorting out the problem was not possible. Now back in the US, I want to know what went wrong before purchasing US charts.
Developer Response ,
we are sorry if you are having troubles with our App and I can confirm you do not need any Internet connection to use our App. The problem you are having is quite strange, also because we do not have any "trial period" for the Bahamas annual subscription. So maybe something went wrong with the purchase, so I suggest to contact us at our email "firstname.lastname@example.org" (or from inside the App, in the Setting page tap on the email icon) and we will solve your issue.
Aqua Map Support Team
The absolute best app that I’ve found so far for my boating needs. Having used this app up and down the eastern coast and Bahamas I can highly recommend. Aquamap master with a NEMA gateway such as Vesper AIS makes critical information available from anyplace on the vessel.
Information equals safety and having that at a glance, for me, is a sound investment in safety. Active captain data overlaid on charts makes using this app a must have for planning and on tbr fly changes when finding dockage or anchorages.
To top it off support has been wonderful with any questions I’ve had
- GEC s.r.l.
- 118.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 - 2020 GEC srl
- In-App Purchases
- Master: add USACE, NMEA, AIS $9.99
- Florida - NOAA Nautical chart $4.99
- US - Nautical & Lakes charts $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.