Turn your device into a real chartplotter.
• Official NOAA marine charts
• US Army Corps of Engineer surveys
• Marine weather forecasts; NMEA connection; Anchor Alarm
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial on All Subscriptions Today
Get the latest charts you can use offline, weather, tides and POIs from ActiveCaptain and Waterway Guide.
Connect AIS and your boat GPS and instruments data via WiFi connection. Plan routes, record your tracks, find new friends on the water and share your data across the Live Sharing community.
THE MOST ADVANCED MARINE NAVIGATION APP
• Optimised for both iPhone and iPad with multi-screen mode
• Vector and raster nautical charts for offline use, updated regularly
• Satellite image
• Routes/Tracks navigation with real-time information on bridges, hazards, and best fuel prices
• Manual route planning
• Basic anchor alarm and AnchorLink with mirroring and email/telegram notifications
• Marine Forecasts for wind, waves, currents and worldwide weather information
• 1800+ Weather buoys to get real time sea info
• Tide & Current predictions and simulations
• USACE surveys and USCG List of lights
• 14000+ vector lake maps
• Easy sharing and uploading of tracks, markers and routes
• Live Sharing-Aqua Map community to find new friends on the water
• ActiveCaptain & Waterway Guide community integration
• Real time display of NMEA instruments (depth sounder, wind sensor, compass, GPS)
• AIS target display with automatic collision detection
• Powerful search with advanced settings
• Light/Dark display
• Optimised battery usage
► NAUTICAL CHARTS
Official NOAA charts complete with depth contours, navigation markers, buoys, lights and other chart features. You can download the maps at home on all your devices and use them on the boat offline (no internet connection required).
► ROUTES and WAYPOINTS
Plan your trip, insert and edit waypoints. Navigate your route and your track, monitor distance, time (ETA), course and heading to next waypoint or your final destination.
► ANCHOR ALARM
Set the anchor position and drift radius and monitor in real time. If the GPS position is outside the defined range, an acoustic alarm is sounded and a visual alarm is displayed. Low battery and bad GPS reception alarms are also available.
► TIDES & CURRENTS
You can calculate the prediction for more than 7500 stations in US, Canada, Bahamas & Australia. See the T&C trend on the map and simulate any future date.
► LOADING and SHARING
You can share your favorite's markers on Facebook or send an email with your last daily track. Not only, you can also load any KML, KMZ, GPX found in internet or received from your friends.
Join “Live Sharing” and become part of Aqua Map community: find new friend on the water, chat and send your data to anyone without leaving the app.
Access tens of thousands of points of interests and reviews all over the world from ActiveCaptain and Waterway Guide communities.
► AQUA MAP MASTER
Transform your device into a chartplotter:
• Most updated USACE surveys and USCG List of Lights
• Marine forecasts (wind, waves, currents and weather)
• AnchorLink with mirroring and telegram/email notifications
• Connect NMEA (and SignalK) devices through WiFi and use instrument and AIS data all across the app (navigation and anchor alarm)
• Display AIS targets on the chart with automatic collision detection
• Route Explorer with real-time information on bridges, hazards, and best fuel prices
(Note: This subscription includes extra features but does not include cartography; it must therefore be paired with a cartography subscription)
► TYPE OF PURCHASES
Unlimited: download and update forever (available only for some subscription)
Subscription: one year auto-renewable subscription. The payment will be made through your (Apple ID) account. The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the expiration. The user can manage their subscription and turn off auto-renewal in the Apple ID Account Settings section after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://www.aquamap.app/terms-and-conditions
+ Added the Canadian Coast Guard NAVWARNs data, updated daily
+ Added Wind, Depth and Heading mirroring in the AnchorLink function
Ratings and Reviews
Great app with great customer support
I have been using Aqua Map for about two months and am very impressed with the many features in the app. Previously I had been using Transas Isailor, Sea IQ, and Open CPN. All three of these programs are good, but I am finding Aqua Map to be much more user friendly and feature rich. As important as the features of the program are, the EXCELLENT customer support provided by The Aqua Map team is essential. I had a problem connecting my external GPS and AIS data to the app. My NMEA settings for these features worked on my other navigation programs, but no matter what I tried I could not get it to work with Aqua Map. After two email exchanges with Pietro from Aqua Map the problem was resolved. Pietro’s responses were accurate and timely, and I came away with the feeling that these guys really care about their product and reputation. Thanks again for your help, and please continue to make your application the best navigation software in the marketplace.
The best of the best
I love Aqua Maps. I can’t say that enough. I have been accused of getting a kick back from Aqua Maps because I tell everyone how good it is. I have personally turned over 20 people on to it. I started out in Lake Michigan over a year ago and wanted to use ActiveCaptain for our up coming trip. We had been using it for years and I have a lot of reviews on it of our old cruising grounds but then all the issues came up with Garmin. Three days before we left to head down Lake Michigan I found Aqua Maps. This is one great chart plotter. We use it for all our route planning and as a second chart plotter in the cockpit. The charts are spot on and have not let us down in over 4 thousand miles of ICW to Bahamas cruising. Works great and at a very reasonable cost. We still let everyone know about it. Would not be without it.
I guess I’m a bit strange but I’ve always loved maps! This app rocks! It lets me take trips before I actually do it for real! So awesome!
Now we finally got our boat and I’ve been using this each time we have gone out. It’s invaluable to have when sometimes the water level is so low and if you are not paying attention to the map, you can run a ground. Many times it’s not about staying the middle of the ICW, you have to pay close attention to where you are at!
I love this app and how I’ve been able to plan all our trips making sure we are safe and enjoying the waterways!
I”m also very impressed that anytime I’ve asked a question, I’ve gotten a real answer, not a bot sending me links.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GEC s.r.l.
- 139.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 - 2023 GEC srl
- In-App Purchases
- Aqua Map Master $14.99
- Florida - NOAA Nautical chart $4.99
- US - Nautical & Lakes charts $9.99
- Virginia to Georgia - Charts $4.99
- US & Canada - Nautical chart $14.99
- Bahamas - Explorer Charts $35.99
- US - Nautical & Lakes charts $29.99
- New England - Nautical charts $4.99
- Cape Cod to Chesapeake Charts $4.99
- Caribbean South Nautical chart $14.99