• ACoE Surveys + NMEA & AIS connection
• The latest marine forecasts
• Anchor Alarm with advanced configuration
An app to satisfy all your Fishing and Boating's needs, developed with the help of expert boaters. Download the best up-to-date Nautical Charts to safely enjoy the new boating season. With the Aqua Map Master transform your device in a real ChartPlotter.
• Optimised for both iPhone and iPad
• Download the charts on the device for offline use
• Plan and navigate your Routes and Tracks with real-time information
• Anchor alarm with advanced configuration
• Tide & Current predictions and simulations (North America & Australia)
• Overlay the USACE surveys and USCG List of lights on your charts (only US)
• Access the last marine forecasts (wind, waves, currents and weather)
• Share and load tracks, markers and routes (KMZ and GPX)
• Connect to your friends using the Live Sharing function
• ActiveCaptain & Waterway Guide community integration
• Connect your NMEA devices through WiFi
• Display AIS info from external devices with automatic collision detection
• Powerful search with advanced settings
• Overlay the Satellite images on your map
• Fully support Light/Dark aspect
• Measure distances on the map
• Check all the bridges, hazards and best fuel prices along your route
• Works perfectly in iPad multi-screen mode
• Optimized battery usage
Aqua Map uses only official Nautical charts with depth contours, buoys, lights, etc. to enjoy the best boating experience. You can download the maps at home within your device and use them on the boat offline (no more Internet connection required).
► ROUTES and WAYPOINTS
Plan your trip, insert and edit waypoints. Navigate your route and your track (NEW) to monitor distance, time (ETA) and direction toward your next waypoint or your final destination.
► ANCHOR ALARM
This function will check in realtime your GPS position against your anchor position previously defined. An acoustic and visual alarm will run as soon as your GPS position is out of the defined range.
► TIDES & CURRENTS
You can calculate the prediction for more than 7500 stations in US, Canada, Bahamas & Australia. See the T&C trend on the map and simulate any future date.
► LOADING and SHARING
You can share your favorite's markers on Facebook or send an email with your last daily track. Not only, you can also load any KML, KMZ, GPX (also zipped) found in internet or received from your friends.
► LIVE SHARING
Enable the exchange of your data with the Aqua Map community and follow your favorite users on the screen. See all active users around you.
You can chat with them and send to them (and receive) your preferred routes/tracks/markers without leaving the Aqua Map application
Join the community of more than 100.000 boaters who write reviews, update data and provide up to date hazard information.
► Waterway Guide
Marinas, hazards, anchorages, bridges, free docks and much more to cover the entire US coastline.
► Aqua Map Master
Access the last marine forecasts (wind, waves, currents and weather).
Connect your NMEA (and SignalK) devices through the WiFi and use their data for all the App functions.
Display the AIS targets on the map with automatic collision detection.
Display the last USACE surveys and the last USCG List of Lights (only US).
Consult the Route Explorer with anchorages, bridges, hazards, marinas and best fuel prices (now available also for tracks).
► TYPE OF PURCHASES
- Unlimited: you can download and update your charts forever
- Subscription: it is a one year auto-renewable subscription, it will automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Terms of Service: http://www.globalaquamaps.com/Acknowledge.html
+ Added the Track editing: you can now duplicate, reverse and cut your tracks.
+ Improved Track design, now you can see the track direction on the map.
+ Some bug fixing for M1 Mac
+ Some small improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The best of the best
I love Aqua Maps. I can’t say that enough. I have been accused of getting a kick back from Aqua Maps because I tell everyone how good it is. I have personally turned over 20 people on to it. I started out in Lake Michigan over a year ago and wanted to use ActiveCaptain for our up coming trip. We had been using it for years and I have a lot of reviews on it of our old cruising grounds but then all the issues came up with Garmin. Three days before we left to head down Lake Michigan I found Aqua Maps. This is one great chart plotter. We use it for all our route planning and as a second chart plotter in the cockpit. The charts are spot on and have not let us down in over 4 thousand miles of ICW to Bahamas cruising. Works great and at a very reasonable cost. We still let everyone know about it. Would not be without it.
I guess I’m a bit strange but I’ve always loved maps! This app rocks! It lets me take trips before I actually do it for real! So awesome!
Now we finally got our boat and I’ve been using this each time we have gone out. It’s invaluable to have when sometimes the water level is so low and if you are not paying attention to the map, you can run a ground. Many times it’s not about staying the middle of the ICW, you have to pay close attention to where you are at!
I love this app and how I’ve been able to plan all our trips making sure we are safe and enjoying the waterways!
I”m also very impressed that anytime I’ve asked a question, I’ve gotten a real answer, not a bot sending me links.
Best one. Fast. Free. Easy. Low Battery Impact
Basic plotter I use in Mid-Chesapeake Bay. And I tried a bunch of them. This is the best by far. Even works ok on an old iPhone 6 Plus. I wound up paying the $4.99 for an extra map. Some won’t have to. Otherwise you have to delete and download the next area if on a long transport. I spend lots of time where two map grids meet so I really need two areas. They give you one area of a map grid at a time free. Total bill: $4.99 for the plotter I use more than anything. Again, the one free map you get will work for most people. Best money I’ve spent boating... if there is such a thing!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GEC s.r.l.
- 122.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 - 2022 GEC srl
- In-App Purchases
- Aqua Map Master $14.99
- Florida - NOAA Nautical chart $4.99
- US - Nautical & Lakes charts $9.99
- Virginia to Georgia - Charts $4.99
- US & Canada - Nautical chart $14.99
- Bahamas - Explorer Charts $35.99
- US - Nautical & Lakes charts $29.99
- Cape Cod to Chesapeake Charts $4.99
- New England - Nautical charts $4.99
- US & Canada - Nautical chart $49.99