• Use this app when purchasing, building, and maintaining an aquarium.
• With just a few measurements calculate the weight, volume, surface area, and capacity of over a dozen tank configurations. Results are presented in the form of gallons, Imp. gallons, liters, pounds, kilograms, square ft, square in, square cm, cubic ft, cubic in, and cubic cm.
• Convert units of length, area, volume, weight, temperature, and find the weight of a given quantity of water.
• Use this app to help determine proper stocking, lighting, filtration, and heating requirements for your aquarium. Knowing the capacity of your tank is also very important when you need to figure the dosage of a supplement or medication.
• See just how much the water in your aquarium weighs to insure you have a stand that is strong enough to support it.
• Determine how much substrate you need.
• This app is also very helpful if you acquire a second hand aquarium not knowing how much water it holds.
1. Bow - Front
4. Corner Pentagon
6. Double - Bullnose
8. Half - Cylinder
9. L - Shape
10. Multi - Sided
11. Quarter Circle
12. Rectangular / Square
• Find the dimensions and weight of some of the most popular tank sizes.
• All volume and weight calculations are based on the amount of water a tank can hold and does not include the tank itself. Since there are many tank manufacturers and variations in materials, such as glass thickness, I cannot possibly know the weight of your tank. It is up to you to know that. Rocks, plants, sand, decorations, and other accessories in your tank will cause a discrepancy between actual and calculated volumes and capacities. Since I cannot possibly know what you have in your tank besides water it is up to you to figure out the weight of the contents.
• Measurements listed under common tank sizes are close approximations due to slight, but almost insignificant variations among manufacturers.
• I have chosen not to include any information on fish since I would have to rely on someone else's research.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Uh, zero stars?
So, this app really only tells you the capacity of your tank and converts things from one unit of measure to another. Do yourself a favor and just use google.
Can I have my dollar back?
The developer, Glenn Thomas Jr., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.