Does your health department inspect public swimming pools and other aquatic facilities?
Aquatic Inspector provides a digital version of CDC's Model Aquatic Health Code(MAHC) inspection form, along with embedded full MAHC text. Aquatic Inspector allows inspectors to integrate the latest evidence-based guidance into routine, follow-up, and investigative inspections of aquatic facilities.
• Digital version of MAHC inspection form
• Full and searchable MAHC text
• Ability to take and link photos to inspection reports
• Ability to record data on-site and print, save, and share inspection reports
· Form updated to correctly display new code items, including float tanks.
· Corrected ordering of MAHC Code items in the MAHC Section sidebars.
· Fixed issues with downloading the app and fully loading app updates.
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 13.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.