Does your health department inspect public swimming pools and other aquatic facilities?
Aquatic Inspector provides a digital version of CDC's Model Aquatic Health Code(MAHC) inspection form, along with embedded full MAHC text. Aquatic Inspector allows inspectors to integrate the latest evidence-based guidance into routine, follow-up, and investigative inspections of aquatic facilities.
• Digital version of MAHC inspection form
• Full and searchable MAHC text
• Ability to take and link photos to inspection reports
• Ability to record data on-site and print, save, and share inspection reports
· Made minor text edits, such as “water temperature” instead of “spa temperature” and numerical edits, such as 90ppm to 100ppm, to align with latest edition of the Model Aquatic Health Code (MAHC)
· Ensured critical violations are presented in bold text
· Added text to reflect inclusion of floatation tank guidance in latest MAHC and renumbered subsequent items
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.