Do you want to experience the AR feeling of a space battleship passing by and the whistling missiles passing by yourself? pick up your phone, open the AR Invader App.
This APP uses AR to design interesting scenes of fighting with different types of space invaders in the AR environment.
1. This App is designed with 4 levels: 1) Classic Invader + UFO; 2) Aircraft + Starship; 3) Space Robot; 4) Titanium Ship as the prototype to model different invaders, each with its own different movement and Combat skills; if you are lucky enough to cross these four levels, if you are interested, there will still be more difficult random blind box combinations of various battleships to let you experience different pleasures.
2. Invader attack type: the opponent directly attacking you are two types: missiles launched by battleships and space robots dispatched from battleships. What you have to do is not to be hit by the missiles fired by the opponent in your battle cockpit, which is your mobile phone screen.
3. Tactics: Warships will not attack you from outside the range of your screen viewing angle, that is to say, they will not put cold guns behind you, and will only attack you when they move to the visible position of your screen. So don't be nervous, you can collect defensive tactics when the opponent's forces are long, and take the initiative to attack and annihilate when the opponent's number is small. The specific tactics vary according to people's preferences, and everyone has their own experience.
4. Radar view: The radar view display in the upper right corner of the interface marks the coordinates of all current targets relative to your current mobile phone position. Common targets are blue, missiles and space robots in attack are red (precautions), and BOSS such as UFO starships are purple It also has more targets than ordinary targets, and requires multiple shots to kill. Only killing Boss means that the current mission is completed. In addition, in order for you to better locate the target, if the target point is solid, it is in front of your screen plane. If the target point is hollow, it means that the target point is behind your screen plane.
5. Crystal energy supply: When you are hit by the opponent and lose a certain amount of vitality, there will be crystal energy objects appearing and moving around you. The target needs you to use the phone screen to actively hit it, and a new one will be added for you vitality. Do not fire weapons to hit crystal objects.
6. Sound and dynamic effect prompts; if you don't like sound prompts or in public places, you can turn off the sound prompts in the settings. Different scenes will have different sound effects, you can use sound effects to help you effectively protect.
1) When the opponent is ready to attack, there will be a "dudu" prompt
2) When UFO battleship Boss appears, there will be barking noises
3) When you are hit by the target, there will be a sound of regret
4) When you shoot a crystal energy object by mistake, there will be a "NO" sound
7, This application is an AR application, the camera needs to be turned on, it is not limited by the location and scope of the scene. If you are not exercising well, before opening the app, it is recommended to start the app after sitting and holding your phone in the most comfortable posture. You don't have to chase the target, the target will automatically move to your screen to interact with you.
8. Others , This application is completely developed by independent developers. If there are any problems in design or use, comments and suggestions are welcome.
9. Thank you!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 建云 董
- 55.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.