AR Planes is an augmented reality app that lets you visualize and discover the planes flying around you. Just point your camera at the sky and tap a plane to see where it's going.
- View planes flying nearby in augmented reality
- Tap a plane to see the airline, origin, and destination airport
- See the plane's full route and flight plan
- Learn about the aircraft model and operating airline
- See planes from anywhere in the world by moving your AR viewpoint to a different point on the map
- Save a collection of interesting flights that you come across
Thanks for all the feedback! This release addresses:
- Resolved a bug rendering many flights as Private
- Improved API usage to reduce network requests and support higher overall traffic
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but maybe better?
Can you allow a user to screen out flights to a range? So if I sit near an airport, I’d like to be able to exclude all the flights to ORD within 20 miles. Or, alternatively, only show me flights within a 20 mile radius of where I sit.
An amazing informational app, well done!
Although I really never thought much about aircraft until my son became a pilot, I have to admit that I had NO CLUE what a tough job that people like air traffic control had…
We live about an hour (about 39.5 miles) from Cincinnati (CVG) Airport and at all times of day or night we have at least 40-50 airplanes in the sky to view… I am surprised by the amount of information, such as Plane type (Boeing 747) what time they took off, from what airport to what airport they will land, shows the time difference, it shows the flight on a (3d) map that shows the path and lay overs… it shows the amount of fly time on that particular flight.
You can also click on the flight name to see all the information about the plane to what airline owns (sister company’s) etc.
Amazing app!!!! 5 stars without a doubt!!!
Thank you Dev for making this app available and doing an amazing job !!!
It’s ok, nice education aspect, not good for busy areas
I live about 10 miles from JFK and kids are always interested in planes. It does not show precisely the planes you see flying in the sky, just about 30 white plane shapes on their descent or recently departed. I also have a private airport nearby which has about another ten private flights showing. So maybe I live in a high air traffic area for this app and it doesn’t meet expectations. It’s pretty cool tho to guess which of the white planes might be the airplane I actually see. And to teach some geography to the kids along the way.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flight Tracker LLC
- 41.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2023 App Alliance
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime Promotion $37.49
- 7-day Free Trial $14.99
- 1 Month $1.99
- 12 Months $14.99
- 7-day Free Trial $1.99
- Lifetime $37.49