Augmented reality figures of Sumo wrestlers crash on the Sumo ring.
HOW TO PLAY
- You win by either pushing your opponent out of the circle or pushing your opponent down within the circle.
=== How To Control ===
- Keep tapping on the screen to move your sumo wrestler figure in the front to push your opponent out of the circle.
- Use multiple fingers to tap on the screen quickly to move your figure more powerfully.
- By tilting the devices to the right and left during match, your figure will move right and left moderately.
=== Ranking ===
- There are two tournament leagues. MAKUUCHI is upper league and JURYO is lower league. Each tournament has 15 matches.
- The highest rank is YOKOZUNA. The rank is 1.0.
- East is 0.5 rank higher than West at the same rank.
- When you win more than half of 15 matches in a tournament, your rank will go up.
- When you lose more than half in a tournament, your rank will go down.
- KOMUSUBI rank or higher require higher standard to go up the rank.
- Try to reach for YOKOZUNA, the highest rank.
=== Ranking Table ===
Bug Fixes and Feature Enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
- Noriaki Murao
- 87.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © The New Life Enterprise, LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.