Once again, the Powers of Darkness have returned to threaten the Realm of Auria.
Join an epic journey to restore the honor of your guild and save your people, in this fantastic mix of adventure, role-playing, and strategy game.
Choose your adventurers from 10 unique classes and vanquish hordes of orcs, undead, evil sorcerers and a lot more.
Customize your heroes with more than 150 equipment options, learn powerful spells, and use all your strategy skills to defeat your enemies.
Play real-time multiplayer quests with your friends and players from all around the world.
Create and share your own quests! Infinite gameplay hours are guaranteed by the free level editor.
- Loyal to the classic tabletop games: roll the dice, level up your heroes, acquire new abilities and purchase the best equipment
- Dive into an epic storyline including dozens of quests, find out the secrets of Auria and restore the honor of your guild
- Real-time multiplayer missions to play with other players to obtain great rewards
- Complete quests editor to publish and share your own quests, and play quests created by other players
- Fully translated into English, French, German and Italian
What Arcane Quest players are saying:
- “Excellent adaptation of the HeroQuest board game. Brings back many childhood happy memories.”
- “If you are looking to play a simple D&D board game for your phone, this is the game. Easy and fun, love it.”
- “If you have been looking for a fantasy board game this is the best.“
- “If you were a fan of Hero Quest, Dragon Strike or D&D, board games, this is the perfect app to bring you back.”
Added support for new screen resolutions.
Ratings and Reviews
Well done dungeon Crawler
Playing this for several days now. Free app- supported the developer by paying $3 to unlock all the character types, though game is perfectly playable with the four default characters- dwarf, barbarian, wizard, ranger. You move through dungeons slaying monsters, avoiding traps, uncovering treasure to find the exit to the next level, with usually some kind of boss monster at the end. Easy to play, but decent depth and variety of monsters. I'm only a few dungeons in- I've seen goblins, goblin archers, spiders, orcs, troll wizards so far. Try it for free- I think you'll enjoy it. If so, buy all the characters to up your replay value. Happy adventuring!
Like Warhammer Quest, but more fan friendly
This is a very fun quest game. It plays very similarly to Warhammer quest, to the point of being arguably a clone, but it has more available for free and the sole iap that unlocks ALL content is very reasonably priced. Their connections with the fan content is commendable too. The interface is effective mostly and the game both straight forward and fun. There are a few irritations (picking up loot takes way too long - just have a “retrieve all” option please developers) but these are minor. I loved quest and I love this game too. Good job guys.
Pretty good, but flawed
The game itself is near perfect. Only minor flaws are that the walls are so tall that you can’t see the movement grid without constantly adjusting the camera, and the camera doesn’t follow enemy movement meaning some attacks happen off screen.
The major flaw is that the campaign has missions that require multiplayer, so if no one’s online you can’t play. What a terribly stupid decision by the developers. I sat for an entire afternoon waiting for someone to join. Now what? Uninstall the game? Oh, and heroes are purchase only, even though there are constant ads. There should be an IAP for this.
If they could fix these flaws, this is arguably one of the best games in the App Store. For now, unplayable by the third town (8th map?).
- Marco Pravato
- 310.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Nex Game Studios All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Gold Pack 1 $0.99
- Gold Pack 2 $1.99
- Gold Pack 3 $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.