A thrilling mix of action and tabletop RPG in a fantasy universe.
This first spin-off in the Arcane Quest series brings a brand new gameplay style, while keeping the classic board game mechanics that you loved.
Enter this rogue-like adventure in a fantasy world populated with goblins, orcs, undead, and many other terrible creatures.
Pick your favorite class and explore the new outdoor areas and dungeons, level up your hero and save the World from the menace of the dark powers.
- Choose between classic tabletop or action combat modes, to suit your favorite gameplay style
- 11 classes: Barbarian, Wizard, Ranger, Druid, Berserker, Fighter, Witch, Cleric, Assassin, Monk and Evoker
- Hireable mercenaries, huge bosses, in-game NPCs, merchants, dropped rewards, mini games
- 25 levels to transform your hero into the perfect killing machine
- Tons of equipment, spells, consumable items
- A glorious soundtrack will accompany you through your adventure
Touch Arcade review 4 out of 5:
- “It does a good job of capturing the unique flavour of HeroQuest while still advancing the rules in a satisfying way.”
Our Arcane Quest players reviews:
- “Solid boardgame style RPG. It has been a long time since my days of playing HeroQuest. However this game brings it right back to life.”
- “If you are looking to play a simple D&D board game for your phone, this is the game. Easy and fun, love it.”
- “If you have been looking for a fantasy board game this is the best!“
- “If you were a fan of Hero Quest, Dragon Strike or D&D, board games, this is the perfect app to bring you back.”
- Fixed crashes on iOS 9
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a great game and can be a bit challenging at first but once you get the hang of it it's a blast! Can't wait to see what else you make.
Loads of fun
I didn't find the game overly difficult and must have missed the "pay wall" that one reviewer mentioned. I bought the extra characters pack, mostly to get rid of the mildly annoying ads.
I am still on my first game and have defeated the first boss. You can't run through it like it was real time. You need to stop just before the corner and finish that turn to get back your movement points. Step around the corner and see what's there. Lots of interesting tactical situations like that.
I buy the defensive gear first. Then a better weapon (have not yet tried the wizard).
Best rouge-like game in a long time!
I tried playing this several times and the games lasted an average of about 3 minutes before I got killed and had to start completely over from the beginning. I've played the original Heroes Quest and this is way harder (probably because you only get 1 hero and there are way more monsters). Games that are too hard for the average player are not fun. At least have some kind of difficulty setting.
The developer, Marco Pravato, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Marco Pravato
- 103.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Marco Pravato
- In-App Purchases
- Ultimate Pack $2.99
- Gift Pack 3 $2.99
- Gift Pack 1 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.