ArcGIS QuickCapture is the simplest way to capture field observations. Record GIS data with a single tap on your device. Automatically send locations, photos, and other attributes back to your office in real-time. It’s integrated with ArcGIS, you can effectively visualize data you’ve never had access to before.
- New device variables have been added, including geometry lengths and areas, coordinate formats, photo location, and direction.
- EXIF metadata is now saved in captured photos.
- Support has been added for link buttons, bigger buttons, and locked groups of buttons.
- Support has been added for choice lists as a project user input.
- Minimum version of the app required to use a project can now be enforced by the project author.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So easy to use!
Can configure for your needs. So easy to use. Fat thumb friendly!
Needs a tutorial at the beginning
Super confusing to use at first because it needs you to create layers in ArcGIS online first which I didn’t realize, but works well functionally.
Update no longer allows access to program
When I updated this app to Version 1.6, I can no longer access it. I click the app button and the program opens and immediately disappears. Before this update I would have given it a 4 star review. I would give it a 0 star review now if I could.
Developer Response ,
Hi furJenBee. We are sorry to hear this. If you would be so kind, please email quickCapture@esri.com so we can contact you and resolve this problem. So far we have not seen other people having this issue. Finding more about your particular case could help us understand the root cause.
- 133.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bosnian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.