Archana’s Kitchen is India’s trusted and leading recipe and food discovery app with easy to cook recipes, videos, meal plan ideas, lunchbox ideas along with healthy eating, diet and fitness information.
We have a wide range of recipes with Indian and International Cuisines. The recipes are are easy to understand with focus on using local and simple ingredients, healthier cooking techniques and step by step recipe instructions which makes cooking easier for everyone.
At Archana’s Kitchen, we are the pioneers in creating weekly lunch box ideas, weekly meal plans, weekly dinner ideas with a strong focus on healthy eating with portion control adding tremendous value to the users.
Key features of Archana’s Kitchen Recipe App
- Fresh new recipes added every day
- Watch recipe videos with step by step instructions
- Detailed Weekly Meal plans from Monday to Sunday with complete meal ideas
- Lunch box ideas for both working professionals and kids school lunches.
- Notifications for recipes, meal plans & nutrition tips
- Ability to “Save” a recipe for offline viewing without internet connection
- Ability to “Search” recipes
- Explore trending recipes
- Filter Recipes by Categories (list of categories below)
- Hindi Recipes
Key features of Archana’s Kitchen Recipes
- Photograph of the actual recipe
- Detailed description of the recipe, including which cuisine, diet and recipe preparation time.
- Detailed list of ingredients for each recipe.
- Each recipe also includes the cooking utensils and equipments that are needed
- Every recipe is paired with two or three more recipes giving you ideas for cooking a wholesome and complete meal.
- Recipes also focus on special diets, like diabetic friendly recipes, no onion no garlic recipes, jain recipes and many more.
- The best part - the recipes are tried and tested by food experts.
Key features of Archana’s Kitchen Videos
The recipe videos are detailed giving tips and tricks to cook easier and eat healthier.
Each recipe has ingredients listed along with its corresponding detailed recipe on the website
The videos are made for both experienced and beginner cooks
Archana’s Kitchen Recipe App is divided into the following categories
- South Indian recipes
- North Indian recipes
- North East Indian Recipes
- Breakfast, Dinner & Lunch Recipes
- Tea Time & Evening Snack Recipes
- Baby & Toddler Recipes
- Kids Snack & Lunch Box Recipes
- Idly Dosa Recipes
- Upma and Poha Recipes
- Roti, Paratha, Puri, Naan Recipes
- Dal, Sambar, Rasam, Kadhi Recipes
- Curry And Gravy Recipes
- Indian & International Street Food Recipes
- Chicken & Fish Recipes
- Non Vegetarian Recipes
- Sweet & Mithai Recipes
- Pulao & Rice Recipes
- Salad, Raita & Chutney Recipes
- Dips, Soup & Salad Recipes
- Sandwiches, Wraps, Frankie & Pancake Recipes
- Appetizers, Drinks, Beverages, Cocktails and Mocktail Recipes
- Party Food Recipes
- Tamil Nadu Recipes
- Chettinad Recipes
- Kerala Recipes
- Andhra Recipes
- Telangana Recipes
- Goan Recipes
- Karnataka Recipes
- Konkan Recipes
- Maharashtrian Recipes
- Bengali Recipes
- Rajasthani Recipes
- Gujarati Recipes
- Punjabi Recipes
- Lucknowi Recipes
- Parsi Recipes
- Kashmiri Recipes
- Awadhi Recipes
- Indo Chinese Recipes
- Oriya Recipes
- Mughlai Recipes
- Chinese Recipes
- Asian Recipes
- Thai Recipes
- Mexican Recipes
- Italian Recipes
- French Recipes
- Mediterranean Recipes
- Greek Recipes
- Afghan Recipes
- Sri Lankan Recipes
- Lebanese Recipes
Various Special Diets
- Diabetic Friendly Recipes
- No Onion No Garlic Recipes
- Fasting / Vrat Recipes
- Eggless/ Egg Free Recipes
- High Protein Vegetarian Diet Recipes
Give our recipes a try and share the recipes posted on Archana’s Kitchen app with your friends and family and spread the joy of healthy home cooking.
Support for Dark Mode.
Improved feed for recipes. Browse new recipes on a continuous scroll.
Enhanced search and explore - filter by Categories, Tags, Cuisines and Authors.
Organize and find your saved recipes and meal plans.
Search through video recipes.
Bug Fixes -
for app rating prompt.
navigation for categories and cuisines
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Archana’s kitchen recipes
I have tried a few recipes from your site. Each one is absolutely delicious. What I like best is that you have many of the different cultural cuisines available here and I really love the options I have of mixing and matching the dishes to make my meals. You have a wonderful site here and my whole family has it also on their first choice for recipes. Thank you very much for making these fabulous recipes available to us.
Some of the recipes I have made so far are, dal dosa, millet dosa, yam curry, rasa, anthrax peanut chutney, Sindhi curry, Punjabi curry, dhoklas, coconut chutney, vegetable biryani, roti, paratha, lime pickle
Each one has been absolutely delicious !
Continue your good work
New in the kitchen?, This app is a bliss !✨
Thanks a ton to Archana’s kitchen and many other talented cooks who posted their recipes in the app. I can’t imagine if I were to be living a married life without such app, trust me - the days calling Amma for recipes are long gone, all I do is silently open the app, choose the recipe, create a magical dish. 💕 (this is how I woo my in-laws!- let’s keep this a secret) .
Really great recipes
I’m working my way through a lot of the recipes in the app, and so far they’ve all been excellent. I haven’t loved all of my dishes, but the recipes themselves are precise and easy to follow. I wish they’d be more organized though, and put into categories on the main screen. I do really appreciate the regional recipes in this app, but I wish there was a copy/paste feature so I could use google translate for the non-English recipes. It’s frustrating to find a beautiful photo but be unable to read the recipe. If copy/paste isn’t going to work, then perhaps have a button to do the machine translation for the user, who can then save the recipe within the app itself. Thanks for such a great resource for Indian regional cuisine.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Archana's Online Media and Publishing Services LLP
- 61.8 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Archana's Online Media and Publishing Services LLP
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.