A simple yet engaging archery scoring app for both recurve and compound target archers
- Beautiful design
- Archers can zoom in, zoom out, and move the scoreboard
- Touch the screen to mark your arrows
- Create profile and set archery specific settings
- App automatically detects your location using GPS for each session
- Choose various targets based on distance
- App stores for each session / distance
- Time , Date
- X, 10s and 9s shot
- You can compare your score to your previous best scores as shown in a beautiful scorechart and markings on scoreboard
- Scorechart can be viewed anytime during the play in a beautiful chart
- The app supports 6 arrow ends.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Doesn’t work - simply crashes
Using an iPhone 7 and it launches, shows a brief tutorial and then crashes. The first time it crashed was when I tried to set the meters, but now it crashes immediately after the tutorial. Shame, because it looks like a useful app
I like this app because it is simple and straightforward. I have used it for about a year, and the only thing I wish it had was the ability to email results and target image, nothing that a screenshot can’t fix.
Crashes every time
After loading, the app cycles quickly through two screens and then closes itself. Apple iPhone 6. Absolutely useless. Doesn't anyone screen these things?
- IgluLabs Software Private Limited
- 3.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- © 2015 IgluLabs Software Pvt. Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.