Become a master archer with the Ishi Archery app ! Weather you beginner or a pro track your progress with every shot recorded and analyze your technique for improvement.
The Ishi Archery app is the ultimate tool for any archer looking to take their skills to the next level. With a simple touch of the screen, you can easily record every shot taken, giving you valuable data on your physical mechanics, bow, and arrow. The app's line graph feature allows you to monitor your stamina and see your scoring progression throughout the day. The history archive also allows you to compare your performances and understand your strengths and weaknesses.
The app is designed to help you self-coach and become a better archer. You can share the app with your friends and compare your skill levels, or use it to record your scores in competitive shoots. The app is pre-programmed with FITA and GNAS targets, making it easy to score competitive shoots. Field shooters and backyard shooters can also customize targets with a picture from their phone.
The Ishi Archery app also offers a variety of features including:
- Target archery FITA/ GNAS, NFAA, Vegas 3/5 and Yellow Jacket with auto-scoring
- Tag each shot with arrow number
- Historical statistics for arrow tag and score zone
- Outdoor Field and Hunter targets with auto-scoring
- Backyard archery with customizable targets (photo, zones, points)
- 3D scoring targets (ASA, IBO, Universal) with auto-scoring.
- Western Classic and Pro-Am tournament targets
- Training targets for Straight Arrow club
- Scorecards up to four archers
- Timer with sound
- History of all shooting sessions with location and notes
- Quick analytics of specific session results
- Automatic control of targets and shot arrows
- Haptic and sound notifications
- Background update of round results to the Web portal for further analytics and sharing with friends
- Real-time tournaments result on the Web portal
With the Ishi Archery app, you'll have all the tools you need to become a better archer and achieve your goals. Upgrade your archery game today and start seeing results!
Quick update to previous release fixing two issues:
- History showed internal data records ("Unnamed rounds") which could crash app when delete attempted
- It was still possible to Remove target which had Scorecard results in History
Ratings and Reviews
Great App and Great Support
I have used the Ishi App to track my scored rounds for about a year now.... and love it.
It is simple to use and the feedback you get after the round is both amazing a useful.
A recent update added some very cool functionality added some new and again very cool features. But it did contain a glitch that caused an issue with getting to the History rounds of more than 3 arrows. I used the feedback feature to bring this to the attention of the Ishi team on a Friday evening. They then worked, literally, night and day to find and fix the issue. By Saturday afternoon I was 100% again If you want an archery scoring app, spend the $5 for this one.... you won’t be disappointed!
A Must Have!
I’ve been shooting for 3 years and have wanted to track my scores, but didn’t find an easy way to do it until I found this app. I’ve been using the app for about a month and believe I am able to focus better on improvement because of the tracking. It’s super easy to enter your ends and analyze the results. I’ve had one need to contact support and the response was unbelievably quick and helpful! Great app and company!
Fairly Good Scoring App
As a beginning archer, I needed a simple app to keep track of my shots. I started using the free version but switched to the subscription version to plot my shots and export the results.
The target plotter is easy to use: you have the ability to zoom in to crosshairs. Plotting errors happen, so fortunately there’s an undo. You can choose from a huge number of targets and customize the distances.
Reasons for only four stars: the export facility is limited and (frankly) bizarre. In the export, the image of the plotted target is accompanied by 60 lines of text and numbers that are sorted not by ends but by arrows. However, the arrow order isn’t always consecutive! So export to a normal comma delimited format would be a big plus.
It would also be less annoying to be able to save a default setup with a target, archer, distance and equipment notes for usual practice instead of needing to fill in everything each time.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using Ishi Archery App and your great feedback! Please contact us at email@example.com and we can discuss how to make Export functionality better. We always look for improvement ideas.
Did you ever tried "Lock settings" when starting new Session ? It will save your current setup for specific target (it gets duplicated with lock icon). You can save Notes for Target and enable flashing them in Settings.
Team Ishi Archery
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Michal Misiaszek
- 82 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Ishi Archery
- In-App Purchases
- Ishi Archery Premium Yearly $4.99