Plot your scores! An archery scoring app. Use Target Faces for Arrow Plotting, Tagging and Analysis. Score and plot 600+ rounds, including a selection of 3D rounds!
Plot your scores! ArcherySuccess is an archery scoring app with archery journal. Keep all your archery scores, arrow plots, notes and gear setups at your fingertips. Calculates your archer skill level and handicaps per round. Used by Beginner to Elite level archers in 60 countries!
Track your training progress! Use as an archery diary for training activities and report arrow numbers, journal items and scores to your coach. ArcherySuccess does ALL THIS and MORE!
Tailored to track the training progress of an individual archer ArcherySuccess will save you and your coach time. Time you can use to shoot arrows!
What do you get?
•An archery scorekeeper
•Quick and easy arrow scoring and plotting (incl. precision plotting)
•Your archer skill rating and handicap number (old and new tables) auto calculated for select rounds
•Arrow tagging and arrow group analysis
•Over 600 built in round types or create own custom rounds from built in
•Set an arrow count goal then track and report your arrow volumes
•Personal best scores by bow type, gear setup and competition level
•Add detailed notes to rounds, gear setups and make journal notes
•Capture training information on the go
•Compile, display or email weekly progress reports with one tap
•Coaches get uniform reports from all archers, easy to copy for further analysis.
•Export Journal entries to Excel.
If you are passionate about archery, this is the archery app for you!
Have a feature request or an app issue? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
More on https://archerysuccess.com
CURRENT BUILT IN ARCHERY ROUNDS
• USA Archery Rounds
• World Archery (Target, Indoor, Field,3D), incl. VI and Barebow
• Archery GB (Imperial, Metric, Indoor) - Worcester, VI Burntwood
• UK: 252 Personal Archery Challenge & UK Frostbite (3 & 6 arrow ends)
• NASP Indoor, 3D
• DBSV Rounds – 144, half 144, Short Metric, 900, 720, Indoor, Field
• Bodnik Bowhunter & Shrew Bow Challenge
Vegas,1, 3, and 5 Spot
International, Lake of the Woods, Field (Pro & Expert), Hunter (Pro) Indoor, Flint Bowman
600, 800, 810, 900, Classic 600
• Archery Australia
• IBO 3D
• ASA 3D
• IAA 3D
• 3DAAA 3D
• Beiter Hit-Miss
• Lancaster Qualification/Match
• Archery NZ Target/Indoor
•Clout: AA, AGB, BLBS, WA
•FITA; Full, Half, Short, Long
Build your own rounds based on built in rounds
FIVE MAIN FEATURES
1. Progress Tab
• Automatically compile a weekly progress report
• Personal Best scorecard
• Informative progress graphs, which shows arrow averages by setup, and by round shot
• Graph and table of arrow count vs weekly arrow count target by gear setup
• View and email weekly reports
2. Journal Tab
• A searchable list of notes and all rounds shot
• Add arrow count, and use as arrow counter
• Add notes; examples: Gear, Nutrition, Rest and Recuperation, Strength and Conditioning, SPT, etc
• View and email archery rounds scored and distance plots
• Quickly record summary information for a round not scored in app
3. Score Tab
• Select and score archery rounds, using a flexible scorecard
• Create custom rounds based on existing in app rounds
• Score via color coded keypad
• Using Round Notes, select gear setup used for the round, change date and time of round, rename the round and add notes about the round
• Favorite setup assigned to the round by default
• Round scores updated in real-time throughout the app
• Round Search and Filter feature, make finding a round easy
• Switch to Plot scoring at any time
4. Plot Tab
• Quick plotting: Simply tap the zoom-able target face to plot and score
• Precision plotting: Touch and hold, then move cross hairs and lift finger to plot and score
• Quick navigation buttons: Center, zoom out, or switch to a target number
• Arrow group indicator
• Quick undo button
• Keep track of round and end totals
• Add notes and select gear setup used for the round
5. Gear Tab
• Track gear setups: a bow, arrow set and sight settings
• Set favorite setup
• Added a setting on the scorecard page to show/hide the Arrow Group indicator shown on target plots
• Improved the layout of the EquimentSetup edit page
• Improved support for international calendars and date formats
Ratings and Reviews
Gold standard for archery journaling
I’ve used this app for about 4 years and it continues to improve. I like that I can do as little or as much detail as I wish. It has grown with me. The app helps me be accountable by tracking arrow counts, practice, tournaments, gear changes/notes and much more. What’s more is it is easy to use and track my progress. When I get lazy and don’t want to put much detail, I can just put in a blank bale arrow count. If I want to plot my arrow shot placement and see an analysis of my grouping, I can see that after a shoot to inform my focus at the next practice session.
Developer Response ,
Hi Wilklang3, Thank you for your excellent review and feedback! It's fantastic to hear that you've been using the app for 4 years to track your archery progress. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!
Outstanding! Meets all the needs and then some
As a traveling archer I needed something that would track all the different games and rounds throughout an entire season - indoor and out.
Very happy with all the options and ability to analyze virtually everything.
Been using since 2018
Developer Response ,
Hi Arcuswerx, Thank you for your review and being one of our first customers! I did a quick count, and since 2018 we've released over 45 app updates which added archer requested features or changes. Feedback from you and other archers is what keeps us motivated to make ArcherySuccess the best archery app available. Thank you for your continued support.
Great app, just needs a tutorial
A great app for plotting arrows and tracking progress! My only struggle was trying to figure it all out. There is so much that this app can do that it is a little intimidating and not user friendly. A tutorial or some kind of “?” option to help explain the different buttons. I spent a lot of time playing around with the app in order to understand how to use it but I’m still a little clueless on what some of the functions/buttons and options do and how to use them. Overall still very pleased with the app, I just don’t feel that I am using it to its fullest.
Developer Response ,
Hi smittytex25, Thanks for your review and feedback. Good to hear you like the app. We've been adding so many new features in the last year, our app help documentation is a bit behind. We are working to correct this. If you need any assistance, we are happy to help; email@example.com
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AllTen Software Limited
- 151.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 AllTen Software Limited
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.