Archie and crazy professor Klumpfus are stuck in the professor's mansion after the latest experiment of the goofy scientist went all wrong! All kinds of weird lifeforms escaped from their containment. A paranoid central computer issued a lock down on the mansion and trapped both heroes inside!
Help Archie to overcome all the pitfalls of the mad scientist's mansion in this action puzzle game!
This Lite version presents 40 levels of the game for free, but the adventure does not end here! Test your skills and wit in more than 190 levels available in Archibald's Adventures!
* Go through many levels in this mind breaking action puzzle platform game!
* Climb walls and ceilings in a magnetic rolling pod!
* Solve brain busting riddles with remotely controlled flying bubblegum!
* Use your wit and fast reactions to avoid nasty dangers of the mansion!
* Encounter lots of weird and funny monsters running loose in the levels!
* Available in English, French, German, Russian and Czech language.
You can find collection of walkthrough videos at Rake in Grass website.
- The game now supports various display resolutions on modern devices and it runs at 60 frames per second.
- We changed how the bubble’s movement works. It doesn’t bounce wildly anymore and moves a little bit faster for the player’s convenience. We had to make a few small changes in some levels because of it.
- High-resolution graphics is now used on iPhone devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Lots of fun!
Thanks for making this sampler version available! It’s lots of fun. I tried it out and after playing through the first several levels, I immediately bought the full game. Everyone should give this a try!
Lots of fun
Inventive puzzle arcade game. Jump run skip. I’m just beginning but pretty sure I’ll continue and buy the further adventures. If problems occur I’ll report back. I like the positive ness of everything here.
Thanks for a great game. It’s good to keep those brain cells challenged!
I love this game!
I used to play this game years and years ago as a little kid. It’s still so much fun to play!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.