Create Zip files, extract files, encrypt, decrypt, open Zip, 7z, RAR or TAR files, send large files by email, share to Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud.
Whether you receive a Zip, 7z, RAR or TAR file as an email attachment, or if you want to extract and view the contents of a Zip, 7z, RAR or TAR file from the web, simply "Open with Archiver". Sharing files with Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive and iCloud and support for AirDrop is also safe and simple.
Now you can get these:
• Connect directly to your Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive and iCloud accounts to zip, unzip and share files
• Simply copy / paste to complete Download and Upload files between you iPhone or iPad and cloud storage
• Compress your cloud storage files, extract files to your account, and create and save .zip files to your account
• Unzip major compressed file types with a single tap, including .ZIP, .RAR, .7z and TAR
• Choose Zip format to easily compress and send large files, photos and videos
• Compress and share photos and videos from camera roll
• Access music files on your device and save them to your cloud accounts
• Send files to other iOS users with integrated support for AirDrop
• Open and save the email attachment to a connected cloud storage account or My Documents folder on your iPhone or iPad
• Easily view all images in your Zip file
• Browse your Photo Album and easily multi-select, compress and share photo collections
• Download or upload files from / to Archiver via iTunes / iTools
• Uncompress and view most common file types, including: .xls, .xlsx, .doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .pages, .numbers , .key, .rtf, .txt, .pdf, .jpg, .png, .bmp, .gif, .tif, .mp4, .mov and more
View any of the following types of files within your Zip, RAR, 7Z or TAR file:
• Microsoft Word documents (.doc, .docx)
• Microsoft Excel spreadsheets (.xls, .xlsx)
• Microsoft PowerPoint presentations (.ppt, .pptx)
• PDF files (.pdf)
• Photos and images (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .bmp, .gif, .tif, .tiff, .heic)
• Video and audio files (.m4a, .mp3, .wav, .mp4, .mov)
• Text files (.txt, .ini, .inf, .bat, .js, .log, .xml, .css, .java, .cs, .h, .m, .cpp, .c, .sql)
• Web documents (.htm, .html)
• Rich Text Format documents (.rtf)
• Keynote presentations (.key)
• Numbers spreadsheets (.numbers)
• Pages documents (.pages)
With its simple and elegant interfaces, Archiver provides the easiest way to manage ZIP files on iPhone and iPad.
# Minor bug fixes.
# Improve compression performance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This App can access multiple file formats that makes it very handy. I can open almost all type of file formats with this App. It is an excellent file manager.
I could see some banner ads inside the app which is a bit annoying but otherwise the app is easy to use for unzipping
The app has made it easier to manage pictures and other important documents. It's very convenient for me
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- fangyu zhou
- 29.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 CannedRocket Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 20% OFF FOR 1 WEEK $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.