- Best in class Arduino 101 controller.
- Read & write digital pins.
- Read & write PWM pins.
- Control SERVO motors.
- Read analog pins.
- LCD: you can send any data from Arduino to your mobile app.
- Terminal: you can send any data from mobile app to your Arduino.
- Assign action sheet: To do action with the recieved data like turning flash ON or send notification or trigger output switch.
- Super easy user interface.
- Remember last status of the pins.
- Change the mode of the pin (Output, PWM, SERVO or Input).
- Automatic connect to Arduino.
- Ability to rename the label of each pin.
- Smart Home.
- Hoppy projects.
- Schools & university projects.
- Remote control.
- Robots control.
- Arduino 101 board.
- Arduino sketch : https://github.com/rabee2050/arduino-101-v1
- Separate screen for each (Control, Analogs, LCD, Terminal) dashboards.
- Customizing & deleting pins is applicable now.
- Charts, Gauges & Meters interface is applicable for monitoring the Analog pins.
- Fix the issue that make the app stuck on the lunch screen.
- Performance upgrade.
- Bugs fixs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
101 Kit discontinued
Apparently Intel discontinued the 101 in 2017, the last line it hadn’t yet shuddered. I can’t find it available anywhere
Impressive, works great with Arduino/Genuino 101 and Grove kit
This is probably the first App Store review I’ve ever written, because I’ve never been more impressed with a developer.
The video was helpful, sample sketch code compiled and loaded on the first try... and my iPhone immediately detected and connected to the Arduino! I did have a slight problem with the connection dropping on one of my iOS devices. I sent an email to the developer who replied back within a couple hours! Multiple emails, super helpful, and we got multiple devices up and running (iPad, iPhone, iPod). No change to his app or code was needed. My one problematic iPhone likely has too many BT devices already connected or is locked down to tight with corporate malware and other blockers.
I had tried 6 other free Bluetooth apps trying to get basic communications working between my Intel Curie based Arduino 101 and my iPhone. I held off purchasing any apps, but now I wish I would have tried this first. Only suggestion would be to offer a free trial version also, and add a customizable dashboard on the iOS app, but this is worth every penny as is. Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.