A powerful companion for the Arduino IoT Cloud – simply access, monitor and control your dashboards with a few screen taps.
Arduino IoT Cloud Remote can be very useful in a variety of use cases where you need to monitor or control regardless of the time or place:
- In the field: you can read the data from your soil sensors or start your irrigation system directly from anywhere.
- In the factory: constant visibility of the state of your manufacturing process status, with the ability to control your automation remotely.
- In the home: simply monitor your home automation systems, check your previous or actual energy consumption from the convenience of your sofa.
Create your dashboards on https://app.arduino.cc from your computer or tablet and control them with IoT Cloud Remote from your iPhone. When creating your dashboards on the Arduino IoT Cloud you can link your widgets to multiple IoT projects for maximum flexibility.
Featuring a broad set of versatile and simple widgets, including:
- Dimmed light
- Colored light
- Time picker
- Value Dropdown
- Value Selector
- Sticky Note
- Advanced Chart
This update includes the following:
- Mobile push notifications
- Activity monitor to visualize the history of push notifications
Ratings and Reviews
My home project uses a ESP-32 witch has 15 digital outputs on the dashboard there’s only 5 that will work with the ESP-32 there’s odd ball pins like 7,8,10 that won’t work on my ESP-32. And it asks witch board and I selected ESP-32 I just bought the PRO thinking it would offer more but the options are still the same
The app is underwhelming
I love the Arduino cloud offer. I think it is quickly catching up to Blynk and the others. Many things are even better. But this mobile app seems to be neglected. Some small updates would make it much more appealing. E.g.
- the dashboard. You have little customization options. There is a selection of 7 rather ugly cover images for your things. If it’s so hard to let users upload their own images then at least give a wider selection of preset icons. You could just integrate the Apple SF symbols. They are free and well designed.
- there is no support for dark mode. Again a very basic thing to add.
- maybe harder to do, but you should support iPad. Maybe apply the web layout to account for the additional space
Finally there seems a lag on updating the state of the widgets. The Web App seems more reactive.
Needs a lot of improvements
I believe it will make the app very much more appreciated if it has Siri compatible commands to be added to iOS Shortcuts app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ARDUINO SA
- 53.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Arduino LLC