Area Lighting Calc is a native macOS CAD application specialized to perform lighting calculations for open areas.
With Area Lighting Calc you don’t need to be a specialist.
Fill the form and in few seconds you’ll be able to prepare a professional lighting plan complete with a full personalized report.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
• Prepare and obtain a plan for the lights required for an open area (for closed areas plans see other apps we have here on the App Store)
• You can obtain fast answers about how much fixtures of a certain type you need to obtain a fixed lighting level in an open area in few steps.
• You can compare fixtures and choose the one that permits minimal consumption, and then build the 3D model to light.
• You can obtain an interactive 3D model of the planned area and you can move inside, rotate, pan, zoom at any level
• You can obtain a printable report of your plan with pictures, list of used elements, their characteristic, results and cost of realization.
• You will be amazed on how easy is to cerate a full light plan.
• Works with parametric 3D objects used for modelling
• Imports third part light sources IESNA LM-63 (American standards), EULUMDAT (European standards)
• Can even import DXF drawings data files (the Application converts drawings to photometries!)
• Can export to RTF a complete list, formatted according to user needs, of the installed products and special items.
• Perform calculation of electrical power and total cost.
• Output can be plotted on the surfaces projected on the plane and shown in real/false colors
• Generates iso-value curves or numerical tables
• Works well both in Metric and Imperial unit
• Includes all the functionality of Lighting Source Manager (available also separately here on the App Store)
• We offer support via email if you have any kind of problems with our applications
OPTIMIZED FOR MACOS
• Area Lighting Calc is native CAD application since day 1 for macOS
• Full screen support for 3D model
• Works well both in Light Mode and Dark Mode
• Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave (requires minimum macOS 10.10)
• Extended PDF User Guide inside with full description and tutorials
• Works both in Dark Mode and in Light Mode
• Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave
• Added Metaproject option
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is useless as it will not accept common .IES files for fixture information.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Marcello Brocato
- 24.2 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2019 Marcello Brocato and Ecleti - Roberto Panetta
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.