The Argentina Travel guide offers you complete and up to date city guide for Buenos Aires, Cordoba and Mar del Plata as well as detailed information for other travel destinations in the country such as Los Glaciares national park.
Features of the Argentina Travel Guide:
* This free app brings you city guides for over 100 cities in Argentina including Buenos Aires, Mar del Plata and Córdoba.
* Each travel guide has a sightseeing section with all major monuments.
* For each city in Argentina we have an eating out section with the best restaurants.
* Bars, pubs & nightlife section for all major cities in Argentina.
* An offline map of Argentina and offline city maps for all major cities.
* A phrasebook with useful Spanish phrases.
* The travel guide has a complete background information on Argentina.
* App works offline.
* Free app - no hidden costs.
What people say:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Travel Guide is all you need."
"Travel Guide works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Our travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
The latest version of our app has some exciting features. We have a new mapping solution that allows for a better experience and more accurate information. We updated our travel guide data to ensure you get the latest recommendations. Finally, we standardized our flow for booking hotels, tours and attraction tickets on our platform through our partners. Happy travels!
Ratings and Reviews
Used the app for Argentina and Uruguay. Great way to get around without having to turn out data, great resource to learn about local attractions. It even had almost all of the restaurants in town. Walking with the app in hand was a breeze! Going to download the app to every place I plan to visit! I tried a few other apps, but this was the best I came across (and it is free!)
Only suggested improvements would be
1. Ability to search for street names
2. Capture information about one way streets (for easier driving)
3. Easier ability to determine distance between source and destination while getting direction.
Best Buenos Aires App!
This app was excellent during our stay in Buenos Aires. Without Internet access I was able to locate the best points of interest, find shopping areas, and get great information about the best restaurants. On my iPhone 6 I could see our location on the map even with cellular data off! Thanks Triposo!
Travel like a local
My Argentine friends got a bit lost in Buenos Aires. With this App I did not. I found everything I wanted. This made my travels easier!!! You don't need wifi to navigate walking around. Never say, "Estoy perdido" again.
- Travel Guide with Offline Maps B.V.
- 788.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Triposo Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Triposo Pro Account $6.99
- Fodor's Argentina $2.99
- Fodor's Buenos Aires $1.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.