Argo is changing the way you discover and watch short films. With Argo you can watch movies, share your favourites with friends and watch them together online.
Change the way you watch, share and discover film.
Stream the best short films and documentaries from around the world, hand-picked by the greatest filmmakers and festivals.
Argo shares all revenue with the filmmaker; the more you like and share, the more money the filmmaker will earn.
Sign up for FREE to watch new playlists every week!
WHAT YOU CAN FIND ON ARGO
• The best short films from around the world
• Free trial for all new users
- Watch 2 films completely FREE.
• New short film playlists released every week
• Playlist and channels curated by worlds best filmmakers, festivals and media brands
• Discover channels from the Guardian, USC Film School, Film Festivals and many more.
• Subscribe to access all of our playlists
• Look out for upcoming short film trailers in the Argo Trailer Park
• Connect with friends and see what they're watching.
• Personalize your recommendations
• Discover incredible films on the go.
• Limited access plan offers access to selected films, updated on a monthly basis.
A subscription to Argo means you can enjoy access to the world's greatest short films on your iPhone, computer and TV!
Argo offers a weekly, monthly and bi-annual subscription with a 7 day free trial period.
If you have any problems, comments or suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Certain films are not available in every country, due to the license holder's preference.
A Wi-Fi connection is recommended for quality viewing and downloading of films. A weak cellular connection may result in interrupted playback.
We've made some big updates to take your experience to the next level.
• Friends: You can invite friends to join Argo via your contact book or social media networks. You can now see what your friends are watching and share your favorites.
• Free films: You can sign up to Argo for FREE which allows you to watch a limited number of films each month.
• Personalize your recommendations: You can personalize the film recommendations in your feed using the interest filters.
• Support filmmakers: You can use the multi-like feature to support your favorite films. The more views a film gets, the more money a filmmaker earns.
Our trending short films and playlists are at the top of the homepage. New short film playlists every week. Each and every film hand-picked by world-class curators. Keep your app updated to get the latest Argo experience on your iPhone.
Ratings and Reviews
Unique Platform for Streaming
I think Argo has one of the better layouts of any streaming service I am aware of. Sure, it’s only limited to short films but that’s part of its charm. This is an app made by cinephiles, for cinephiles. I particularly love the option of being able to narrow my options down to its channels. I see that USC School of Cinematic Arts has a channel for their own student projects. As a graduate from UCLA, this is really exciting for me. It’s only a matter of time before we start seeing other channels like UCLA and NYU begin appearing on the app. There’s also channels for film festivals like TIFF and SXSW and even professional journalism from the Guardian. There’s also an option to quite literally narrow your option down to runtime and genre. Film lovers should own this app!
The Next Big Thing!
Whether you are a filmmaker, an actor, a simply just an appreciator of the arts, you need to check out the content on this app! Lately, the only content that Netflix has been streaming is Netflix produced shows/movies, but Argo has given the chance for a myriad of filmmakers and directors to showcase their own work. Short films are so under appreciated in this industry, so it’s so refreshing to see an app that gives these directors a platform. Plus, you can watch so much stuff for free, unlike every other app! The length of the films are often short enough so that you can a variety of directors in so little time. Also, if you’re a film novice, they make various playlists to get you started. 10/10 recommend!
Creativity, Artistry, and the best of all, Short!
Short films are always in the shadows of feature lengths, so its nice to see an app designed to appeal to the short film market. Love the range of films from the abstract animated ones to the professionally made documentaries especially love the way there are channels designed to promote aspiring film students from their respected schools. I’ve read some of the reviews and if there’s one thing that people getting right it’s that every film student should have this app. Not only does it promote student filmmakers but I’m certain there’s a way for more to upload their own work. Cant’ wait to see what the future for short films holds!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Argo Media, Incorporated
- 26.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Argo Media, INC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.