Welcome to the Argo Tea LoyalTea® Club! The Argo Tea app allows you to earn and redeem LoyalTea® rewards, place orders, and scan to pay at participating Argo Tea cafes.
• LoyalTea® Club – Track progress toward LoyalTea® rewards, status levels & special offers.
• Mobile Payment – Scan your phone to pay from your linked credit or debit card. Check your transaction history.
• In-App Ordering – Place orders for a specific time and prepay so you do not need to wait in line when you come in to pick up your order.
• Referral Credit – Invite your friends to download the app by sending them a special credit (at no cost to you). Once they spend it, you’ll get the same amount of credit too!
• Store Locator – Find Argo Tea Café locations near you – with hours, contact information and directions.
• Bottled Tea Finder – Find retail store locations where Argo Tea bottled signature beverages and teas are sold across the United States.
• Gift Cards – Easily send Argo Tea e-gift cards to your friends.
New to Argo Tea? Our Signature Drinks are inspired by creative mixologists and intelligent nutritionists. Every sip is 100% natural, made with real ingredients and nourishes with smart calories. Our chef-designed and nutritionally balanced SpecialTea Foods are crafted fresh daily. Our menu embraces diverse dietary preferences, offering vegan, gluten-free, raw or sumptuous indulgences.
- Fixed receipts from not appearing after a purchase
Ratings and Reviews
Not user friendly
No way to quickly access/ see your existing balance, and worse requires you to put $25. or more (in credit) on your card in a single transaction when sometimes I’d really rather just pull from my account what I need for a single visit. Take a tip from the Starbucks app and get this right!
I've tried this twice now...with about 5 months in between. Because the first time I tried it, I couldn't order what I wanted, it made no sense...it's laid out so bad and not intuitive. Today I thought I'd try it again and after it took me 15 minutes of getting an error that my order wouldn't work, I was trying to order black coffee...I figured out that I HAD to check a box saying "no dairy". Come on! How about if I don't pick a dairy then I want basic black coffee!! I don't want to do an extra step to tell you I don't want something. But that wasn't the worst of it. I also ordered to the wrong store because it picked up what I was driving by at the time, never confirmed a location, never asked for one. I had to go back and see where the input location button even was. It's the smallest thing on the app page. It's just been too hard to order ahead with this app...it's really bad and my experiences have been frustrating. I'm going back to Starbucks.
Why do you need me to register a CC, Argo?
It's 2017, you don't need me to register a CC with your company. Have it use Apple Pay! I don't trust companies holding my CC info in their databases. Also, just tried to use the app because it said I had a $5 credit, the worker said, yea, you can use it. Then I scanned the app, oh you can't use it because your CC isn't registered. Uh ok. And mysterious the $5 credit disappeared and I have no drink. Thanks Argo for the fake credit.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.